I JUST WENT 106-5 in a game of Domination.. REPLAY FRACTURED!?!?!?!

#51duericPosted 12/5/2012 10:47:39 AM
Soul_On_Display posted...
I can't ever find myself in a mood to eat breakfast. I know it's important but I always wake up just minutes shy of my first obligation of the day, and I usually miss that meal. Is this really bad?

That's why you do the breakfast Poptarts.

Eventually it becomes automatic and you can literally do it while still asleep.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#52Trigg3rH4ppyPosted 12/5/2012 10:49:58 AM
HAHAHAHA!!

yeah laugh it up kiddos..

You'd be pissed as hell too, this game is just horrific, a disaster, I'm not playing this game again till I get my PVR in the mail because treyarch is too incompetent to make a decent replay system.

I hate this elitist community... I'm probably honestly one of the best players here.

lol no, zach's better than you
---
http://i.imgur.com/EMWsl.jpg http://gifsoup.com/view6/4081352/wheelie-o.gif <---My Bike
TWSSted since~ 3/27/12
#53MoegittoPosted 12/5/2012 10:50:07 AM
This topic...this topic right here, is GOLD.

Also, Brown Sugar Poptarts Master Race reporting in!!
---
Everyone on GameFaqs pretty much is a troll. This site honestly has the WORST user base I have ever seen. -Tuggboat1121
#54F_H_NukemPosted 12/5/2012 10:52:31 AM
ITT: breakfast and a mad TC

Robin_Mask posted...
Three bowls of Lucky Charms and vodka in the morning, that's a man's breakfast right there.

the best part of waking up, is vodka in your cuuuup!
---
"The CoD franchise is the McDonalds of video games, its widely known to be bad but millions still eat it up" - therickmu25 - 11/26/12
#55Soul_On_DisplayPosted 12/5/2012 10:54:17 AM
dueric posted...
I can't ever find myself in a mood to eat breakfast. I know it's important but I always wake up just minutes shy of my first obligation of the day, and I usually miss that meal. Is this really bad?

Don't you get tired of poptarts though?
---
Xbox Live: Eighth Element || PSN: Echo_Resonance
~People will always nitpick where they have bias.~
#56Trigg3rH4ppyPosted 12/5/2012 10:54:54 AM
anyone ever have the pumpkin pie poptarts? they're not too bad
---
http://i.imgur.com/EMWsl.jpg http://gifsoup.com/view6/4081352/wheelie-o.gif <---My Bike
TWSSted since~ 3/27/12
#57MexiRicanMoFoPosted 12/5/2012 10:55:56 AM
Nothing beats a Samual Adams for breakfast. Gets the taste of weed and hooker spit outta your mouth.
---
GT: iLuv2WakenBake
#58duericPosted 12/5/2012 11:00:31 AM
dueric posted...

Don't you get tired of poptarts though?

One thing I will never tire of is speed and convenience in the morning.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#59Haru_XX(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 12:49:44 PM
Nobody in this topic has gotten a replay that good.

We all play CoD games to be good, to get big killstreaks, to have fun, and get lots of kills! We endure the trashy laggy games in hopes of that one SWEET game that validates our reason for playing this game. I finally found that game, I finally achieved that reason, but it was STOLEN from me.

I've seen replays on Youtube of guys going 86-7, and their video gets like 33,000 views and all positive thumbs up. Well my replay was BETTER.... wonder how many views it could have gotten, alas... Treyarch screws me even when I endure game after game after crap, only to be robbed of my Trophy. No point in playing this game if you can't even hold a medal and say "look, I don't suck, and look at this...."
---
/\/ / /\/_/ /\ G A I D E N
youtube.com/ermkane6
#60NightsOwlPosted 12/5/2012 12:51:41 PM
If true, I feel sorry for this man.
---
Not changing my signature until Breath of Fire VI or EBA2/Ouendan3 is announced.
People with Waifus need Laifus.