I JUST WENT 106-5 in a game of Domination.. REPLAY FRACTURED!?!?!?!

#61Haru_XX(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 11:55:47 AM
NightsOwl posted...
If true, I feel sorry for this man.

It is true!

That one game made my K/D go from 1.44 to 1.47. I was laughing to my friend in the party and he said "Put that on Youtube, I've never seen someone get more than 100 kills in a game before! Wow you killed the enemy team!"

I was all hyped, went to save the replay, only to find that it fractured, and was about 4:00 minutes long, meaning someone rage quit during half time on Domination. I lose faith in this trash developer of Treyarch, I really do. It's like you try for days to get that one GREAT replay, or do good, and you don't even get to save the replay. I endure laggy glitching games to get games like this, I finally get one and it's gone..... all gone...... Double Swarms, almost on my 3rd Swarm...
---
/\/ / /\/_/ /\ G A I D E N
youtube.com/ermkane6
#62Scottydont19Posted 12/5/2012 11:59:02 AM
Haru_XX posted...
Nobody in this topic has gotten a replay that good.

We all play CoD games to be good, to get big killstreaks, to have fun, and get lots of kills! We endure the trashy laggy games in hopes of that one SWEET game that validates our reason for playing this game. I finally found that game, I finally achieved that reason, but it was STOLEN from me.

I've seen replays on Youtube of guys going 86-7, and their video gets like 33,000 views and all positive thumbs up. Well my replay was BETTER.... wonder how many views it could have gotten, alas... Treyarch screws me even when I endure game after game after crap, only to be robbed of my Trophy. No point in playing this game if you can't even hold a medal and say "look, I don't suck, and look at this...."

Well, to even be considered for a trophy, you have to have a trophy worthy game play. Even if you had it, it's not trophy worthy because there are better than that on youtube. I just watched a 136-2 gameplay a little bit ago. Beat that and then maybe, just maybe you will get that cookie supercoolisaac was talking about.
#63Haru_XX(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 12:02:44 PM
Scottydont19 posted...
Haru_XX posted...
Nobody in this topic has gotten a replay that good.

We all play CoD games to be good, to get big killstreaks, to have fun, and get lots of kills! We endure the trashy laggy games in hopes of that one SWEET game that validates our reason for playing this game. I finally found that game, I finally achieved that reason, but it was STOLEN from me.

I've seen replays on Youtube of guys going 86-7, and their video gets like 33,000 views and all positive thumbs up. Well my replay was BETTER.... wonder how many views it could have gotten, alas... Treyarch screws me even when I endure game after game after crap, only to be robbed of my Trophy. No point in playing this game if you can't even hold a medal and say "look, I don't suck, and look at this...."

Well, to even be considered for a trophy, you have to have a trophy worthy game play. Even if you had it, it's not trophy worthy because there are better than that on youtube. I just watched a 136-2 gameplay a little bit ago. Beat that and then maybe, just maybe you will get that cookie supercoolisaac was talking about.

WHO CARES?!

106-5 is better than probably anyone on this board has ever done, hands down. Not to mention my first game ever finally breaking 100 kills. I don't want a cookie, I already know I'm good, but what I DO WANT is to at least be able to replay a game, is that too complicated of a feature to get right by the epic Failure of a developer we call Treyarch? Hell you can't even view replays cause of some error glitch they haven't figured out yet due to people glitching to 10th prestige.

TL/DR: Nobody on this board can say "that's not too great" unless they can show me a replay of "THEMSELVES" doing better, if not, then get on my level or quit posting. I'm tired of reading brain dead comments written by 12 year olds.
---
youtube.com/ermkane6
#64Scottydont19Posted 12/5/2012 12:05:41 PM
On a serious note TC, did you look for your game in recent games or recent victories? I went to go save a good game I had the other day, but because there was a host migration, it only saves the last 2:37 of the match in recent victories. But when I looked in recent games, both parts of the same match were there. I just had to save both and titled them part 1 and part 2.
#65Haru_XX(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 12:07:02 PM
Scottydont19 posted...
On a serious note TC, did you look for your game in recent games or recent victories? I went to go save a good game I had the other day, but because there was a host migration, it only saves the last 2:37 of the match in recent victories. But when I looked in recent games, both parts of the same match were there. I just had to save both and titled them part 1 and part 2.

I searched a bit in it but only found replays from Dec4th which was yesterday. I'll look again, thanks a lot man that's actually helpful, I'll double check.
---
youtube.com/ermkane6
#66DjSparx162Posted 12/5/2012 12:07:46 PM
not me, but your 106-5 doesn't seem so impressive now....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2wsDDwBDRU

apologies for XJawz's annoying voice.
#67XxOblivion77Posted 12/5/2012 12:08:17 PM
yeah this game sucks why am i playing it still someone help me
---
GT: OhBlivEeUn
BO2 lag compensation gave me an aneurism.
#68shadowsofdawnPosted 12/5/2012 12:11:54 PM
Soul_On_Display posted...
I can't ever find myself in a mood to eat breakfast. I know it's important but I always wake up just minutes shy of my first obligation of the day, and I usually miss that meal. Is this really bad?

Yes breakfast is very important. Your body has gone hours without any nutrition or calories while sleeping, so the first thing you should do is eat. Helps with keeping your metabolism where you want it, and gives your body/mind the energy they need.

Of course eggs, orange juice, and oatmeal would be ideal, but hey poptarts are better than nothing.
---
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||
#69Scottydont19Posted 12/5/2012 12:14:45 PM
Haru_XX posted...
Scottydont19 posted...

I searched a bit in it but only found replays from Dec4th which was yesterday. I'll look again, thanks a lot man that's actually helpful, I'll double check.

NP. Sorry about my last post. I got trolled in another topic and tried trolling the guy back and failed, so I decided to try it here and see if it would work. But yeah, I was pissed at first because I had a 68-3 dom on plaza, which is good for me, and I thought I lost it. But I did end up saving both parts, even if it won't let me watch it in the theater right now.
#70hikaruaiPosted 12/5/2012 12:18:50 PM
Strawberry Poptarts for Life!...can't go wrong with the classics :)
---
PSN: AlmightyMokona