I JUST WENT 106-5 in a game of Domination.. REPLAY FRACTURED!?!?!?!

#81namewitheldPosted 12/5/2012 12:56:34 PM
This thread is a good sort of indication of the general mental health of the community.

Chin up lads, you might not be seriously mentally ill (prolly are though).
#82PDXRoverMechPosted 12/5/2012 1:00:41 PM
i always had this problem in MW3 and realized it always happened when there was a host migration.
#83Haru_XX(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 1:15:07 PM
PDXRoverMech posted...
i always had this problem in MW3 and realized it always happened when there was a host migration.

It wasn't as bad on mW3, and if it did fracture, it would be broken into 2 separate replays, which is ok because you still get the replay at least.
---
/\/ / /\/_/ /\ G A I D E N
youtube.com/ermkane6
#84Gambler07Posted 12/5/2012 1:33:48 PM
Upload the 4 minute gameplay video!!!
---
Waiting for a sequel to the Legend of Dragoon
#85ViolentDjangoPosted 12/5/2012 1:42:55 PM
MexiRicanMoFo posted...
GateCaptain posted...
I really want a pop-tart this morning...but all i have is lucky charms cereal.....

I would totally trade my whole box of pop tarts for just one bowl of those lucky charms.

I know right...? I felt my face distort when I read that comment...
---
GT/PSN: ViolentDjango ~
Go. Full. Tilt.
#86LerthyrPosted 12/5/2012 3:20:06 PM
I'm still pissing blood.
---
GT: Lerthyr
I thought what I'd do was I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes.
#87Freshmaker11Posted 12/5/2012 3:43:58 PM
Haru_XX posted...
106 KILLS AND 5 DEATHS! TRIPLE STEALTH CHOPPERS... DOUBLE LOADSTARS... DOUBLE SWARMS... ON DOMINATION...

The replay was at least `10 minutes long, I check back it says its 4:15 minutes long... DID YOU LEARN FROM MW3 TREYARCH??? DO WE STILL SUFFER FROM THE 2010 CRAP DAYS OF BROKEN DESTROYED REPLAYS FROM BO1?? WOW THIS DEVELOPMENT TEAM IS TRASH... IF IT AINT ONE THING.. ITS ANOTHER!

I hate this game so much.... I get crapped on all the time, I FINALLY get a beautiful replay to put on Youtube and.... SORRY! YOU GET NOTHIN'!!

Wow... Well folks I'd show you the epic replay but.. SORRY treyarch sucks, I'll just need to buy a new PVR and live stream it because CLEARLY MW3'S REPLAY SYSTEM WAS VASTLY SUPERIOR TO THIS... I'm disgusted..

Um quick question was there a host migration during the match cause it will only record from the time the host migration took place
#88BaseballtitanPosted 12/5/2012 3:46:18 PM
Haru_XX posted...
106 KILLS AND 5 DEATHS! TRIPLE STEALTH CHOPPERS... DOUBLE LOADSTARS... DOUBLE SWARMS... ON DOMINATION...

The replay was at least `10 minutes long, I check back it says its 4:15 minutes long... DID YOU LEARN FROM MW3 TREYARCH??? DO WE STILL SUFFER FROM THE 2010 CRAP DAYS OF BROKEN DESTROYED REPLAYS FROM BO1?? WOW THIS DEVELOPMENT TEAM IS TRASH... IF IT AINT ONE THING.. ITS ANOTHER!

I hate this game so much.... I get crapped on all the time, I FINALLY get a beautiful replay to put on Youtube and.... SORRY! YOU GET NOTHIN'!!

Wow... Well folks I'd show you the epic replay but.. SORRY treyarch sucks, I'll just need to buy a new PVR and live stream it because CLEARLY MW3'S REPLAY SYSTEM WAS VASTLY SUPERIOR TO THIS... I'm disgusted..

ya, not being able to see anyone else's view in first person was totes the best.
---
I will refrain from changing this sig until Mike Trout wins his first MVP award.
Gt: MannkinD - PSN: A0Tone
#89jdub5178508Posted 12/6/2012 7:35:45 AM
CheeseSpray posted...
jdub5178508 posted...
dueric posted...
jdub5178508 posted...
dueric posted...
Anybody ever have those breakfast Poptarts? The ones with like eggs and bacon and s*** in them?

I had the toaster strudels like that, didn't know they made pop-tarts that way....interesting.

Hmmmm. Now I'm not sure if they were Poptarts or Toaster Strudels.

Either way, they weren't terrible.

If you don't toast them long enough they are pretty gross, like if they are still a little frozen in the middle.....hey that reminds me of a movie line, heres some trivia, who says(and which movie is it from) "hot on the outside, icicle in the mi-i-ddle"?

Encino Man!

UWINUWINUWINUWIN!!!!!!!!!!
#90jdub5178508Posted 12/6/2012 8:24:25 AM
Actually, you only half win, you didn't name who said that famous line........