There's two types of people in this world folks...

#11nuschler2212Posted 12/5/2012 10:59:07 AM
Thank God the founders of this country weren't complainers.

They just sat back and let England tax us without representation.

Because complainers never lead to anything productive.
---
I put my pants on just like the rest of you, one leg at a time. Except, once my pants are on, I write brilliant posts.
#12TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 12/5/2012 11:00:44 AM
patkelly929 posted...
I always thought it was that there's two types of people in this world:

People who like Animaniacs, and people who don't like Animaniacs.

Which one are you?

TC probably isn't old enough to know who they are lol watch him google it
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#13RiverofDenialPosted 12/5/2012 11:01:15 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#14duericPosted 12/5/2012 11:01:21 AM
Game don't use servers.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#15Das_Crusader(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 11:04:57 AM
^^^^^ I would like to point something out to you.

You just compared the foundation of what would ultimately become the most powerful, influential, and technologically advanced country in the known world to the creation, implementation, and deployment of a video game [IE: something designed to be a recreational pastime].

Now, other than the fact that some people [who were unbelievably smarter than you, myself, or likely anyone you have ever known or will meet I should probably mention], what in the name of all that is 'Merica does that have to do with BLOPs 2?

Furthermore, our founding fathers didn't just sit back and complain. In fact, they started a war -- with real bloodshed -- that spanned multiple years and claimed countless lives. Not to mention that this was to fight an oppressive overlord of a country which at the time was thought to be the most powerful military state in the world.

Now please, enlighten me, how is that applicable to going online and rattling on about how much latency cost your your hunter killer?
---
TA COW SKEE
I stink at video games, but I play them anyway and act tough.
#16duericPosted 12/5/2012 11:06:27 AM
Das_Crusader posted...
^^^^^ I would like to point something out to you.

You just compared the foundation of what would ultimately become the most powerful, influential, and technologically advanced country in the known world to the creation, implementation, and deployment of a video game [IE: something designed to be a recreational pastime].

Now, other than the fact that some people [who were unbelievably smarter than you, myself, or likely anyone you have ever known or will meet I should probably mention], what in the name of all that is 'Merica does that have to do with BLOPs 2?

Furthermore, our founding fathers didn't just sit back and complain. In fact, they started a war -- with real bloodshed -- that spanned multiple years and claimed countless lives. Not to mention that this was to fight an oppressive overlord of a country which at the time was thought to be the most powerful military state in the world.

Now please, enlighten me, how is that applicable to going online and rattling on about how much latency cost your your hunter killer?

Pointing is rude.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#17Das_Crusader(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 11:06:36 AM
"TC isn't probably old enough... blah blah blah"

Yeah I'm 23 pal. Plus, as fate would have it I JUST LITERALLY played BLOPs with you about twenty minutes ago. I remember because you were the whiny 12 year old voice screaming "GET MURRKKKEEDDDD"
---
TA COW SKEE
#18duericPosted 12/5/2012 11:09:10 AM
Das_Crusader posted...

Yeah I'm 23 pal. Plus, as fate would have it I JUST LITERALLY played BLOPs with you about twenty minutes ago. I remember because you were the whiny 12 year old voice screaming "GET MURRKKKEEDDDD"

You have to be 13 to post here.
---
#19Das_Crusader(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 11:10:57 AM
"Game don't use servers"

Uh wut?

[i]Call of DutyŽ: Black Ops II PC combines matchmaking with secure ranked dedicated servers. This means that you get into Public Matches or League Play via matchmaking lobbies. It is easy to party up and play with your friends. You can adjust your classes or scorestreaks between matches. It also means that every Public or League match is hosted on a dedicated server running in one of our high bandwidth datacenters around the globe.[/i]

source: http://community.callofduty.com/community/call_of_duty/english/black_ops_2/blog/2012/09/28/pc-online-security-matchmaking-and-server-intel

Your move holy man.
---
TA COW SKEE
#20TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 12/5/2012 11:11:15 AM
Das_Crusader posted...

Lol sure you did. I've been studying, bs'ing around on here, and watching an NCIS marathon for the past 3 hours. Haven't even touched CoD in days.

Matter fact, I don't even have a gold Live account. I play it on ps3. You're a horrible liar.
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D