There's two types of people in this world folks...

#41duericPosted 12/5/2012 11:43:26 AM
Das_Crusader posted...

Dueric:
"Well, your complaining certainly will be taken into account by the creators of this game-a-verse. I guess now since everyone is complaining we'll have magical internet connections that will eliminate all our problems."

I didn't write that. Please stop misquoting me and use the freakin' button the auto quotes for you.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#42patkelly929Posted 12/5/2012 11:48:15 AM
Still, no one answered my question:

Does anyone know what I was referencing when I mentioned Animaniacs?
---
"Gary was here. Ash is a loser!" = Greatest Tramp Stamp Ever
#43Das_Crusader(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 11:51:18 AM
Well milknozzle, while we're on the topic of your intelligence and how it's so much better than mine:

Second, although I realize you were being facetious (look it up), dividing people who complain about lag from people who are successful is ignorant. In fact, it would be more appropriate to say that people who are lacking in intelligence and have no concern with quality are more likely to be mute on a game breaking issue. Those with high intelligence and appreciate better quality gaming would be less likely to put up with such a laggy mess.

It's is preposterous to say that there is a link between high intelligence and "putting up with such a laggy mess". Where is your scientific proof of that one? Not too mention the zillions of examples of poo-for-brains teenagers I don't see littering my streets because they spend all day complaining about lag instead of doing their homework, going to college, and getting a solid degree in home economics so that they can settle in with a nice insurance job making 525k a year.

What is the connection between brains and giving a sheet? I mean I'm no Bradley Cooper by any means but I'm a pretty smart guy. In fact some would say brilliant -- others, revolutionary. Now with my brain power [a considerable amount if you haven't gleaned that yet] I couldn't give two pieces of rat steak about lag in BLOPS DOS.

So if you're still following me [doubtful] you'll gather that there really is no link between brains and lag. Other than if you smoke marijuana your brain lags, or something I dunno whatever that "This is your brain" egg commercial was saying.
---
TA COW SKEE
I stink at video games, but I play them anyway and act tough.
#44Das_Crusader(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 11:52:40 AM
dueric posted...
Das_Crusader posted...

Dueric:
"Well, your complaining certainly will be taken into account by the creators of this game-a-verse. I guess now since everyone is complaining we'll have magical internet connections that will eliminate all our problems."

I didn't write that. Please stop misquoting me and use the freakin' button the auto quotes for you.

LOL nice one I was quoting you in my imaginary conversation.
What was that you said earlier? Checkmate? Does that mean I get to say that now?

That's a BINGO! Is that how you say it?
Did you even say that in the first place?

Honestly I can't even remember because of lag.
---
TA COW SKEE
#45nuschler2212Posted 12/5/2012 11:57:22 AM
Wow....

I didn't read most of your posts because they sound like the incoherent babbling of a mental patient.

But I especially liked your challenge of scientific proof...considering you're the one that has posed all the hypothesis without providing any.

This is your topic. Expect expect people to challenge you in it. Provide some sane backing.

You truly sound insane.
---
I put my pants on just like the rest of you, one leg at a time. Except, once my pants are on, I write brilliant posts.
#46Das_Crusader(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 12:00:23 PM
nuschler2212 posted...
Wow....

I didn't read most of your posts because they sound like the incoherent babbling of a mental patient.

But I especially liked your challenge of scientific proof...considering you're the one that has posed all the hypothesis without providing any.

This is your topic. Expect expect people to challenge you in it. Provide some sane backing.

You truly sound insane.

Now have you ever been around any mental patients?
I don't think they'd would take very kindly to you referring to them as incoherent babblers.

I never posted any hypothesis, I posted raw facts.
The problem is that you never saw them because of lag.
---
TA COW SKEE
#47Scottydont19Posted 12/5/2012 12:19:30 PM
Troll topics get more stupid everyday, and yet they still suck people in. Tisk tisk.
#48duericPosted 12/5/2012 12:20:17 PM
Scottydont19 posted...
Troll topics get more stupid everyday, and yet they still suck people in. Tisk tisk.

You too.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#49Scottydont19Posted 12/5/2012 12:26:38 PM
dueric posted...
Scottydont19 posted...

You too.

Me too what?
#50duericPosted 12/5/2012 12:27:11 PM
Scottydont19 posted...
dueric posted...
Scottydont19 posted...

You too.

Me too what?

That's twice now.
---