There's two types of people in this world folks...

#51Das_Crusader(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 11:29:46 AM
dueric posted...
Scottydont19 posted...
dueric posted...
Scottydont19 posted...
Troll topics get more stupid everyday, and yet they still suck people in. Tisk tisk.

You too.

Me too what?

That's twice now.

GOT EM!
---
TA COW SKEE
I stink at video games, but I play them anyway and act tough.
#52Scottydont19Posted 12/5/2012 11:37:12 AM
dueric posted...
Scottydont19 posted...
dueric posted...
Scottydont19 posted...
Troll topics get more stupid everyday, and yet they still suck people in. Tisk tisk.

You too.

Me too what?

That's twice now.

Ill give you the second post and this post, but my first post was not me getting sucked in by TCs troll attempt. It was just stating a general observation about troll topics. Had I responded to what he said, then I would have been sucked into his trolling. But since I didn't, TC didn't troll me. But as I already stated by responding to you twice, I did get sucked into your trolling. Good job.
#53duericPosted 12/5/2012 11:40:07 AM
Scottydont19 posted...
dueric posted...
Scottydont19 posted...
dueric posted...
Scottydont19 posted...

You too.

Me too what?

That's twice now.

Ill give you the second post and this post, but my first post was not me getting sucked in by TCs troll attempt. It was just stating a general observation about troll topics. Had I responded to what he said, then I would have been sucked into his trolling. But since I didn't, TC didn't troll me. But as I already stated by responding to you twice, I did get sucked into your trolling. Good job.

Just upping the post count in a troll topic is "getting sucked in".

I'm not calling you out on it because I do it all the time. Just sayin........
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#54Faust_8Posted 12/5/2012 11:42:39 AM
This topic makes no sense when lots and lots of online games out there have much fewer lag issues--even games bearing the Call of Duty name.

You can bet your ass in CoD4/WaW/MW2/BO that you didn't fire 7 bullets right at someone, only hit twice, then die yourself all the time. That only happened if YOU were lagging bad. That happens in this game even if you're not lagging at all. Just watch some youtube videos of it where they slow it down. In one part of the video they kill someone fine, the next the game refuses to acknowledge their bullets as happening and the killcam shows them only firing a few off-target instead of what happened on their screen.

Just because this game is mile ahead of Pong doesn't mean we can just let it off the hook. Maybe they'll improve it by dropping skill based match making in public games, letting the game primarily use connection to pair people up, but right now skill matters far less than not getting screwed by BS online issues.
---
The supernatural says that if you act a certain way you might avoid suffering. But reality says you came from the stars...
#55Scottydont19Posted 12/5/2012 11:45:06 AM
dueric posted...

Well, I can't argue with failed logic, so I won't. I would suggest you google trolling though. That way you will actually know what you are talking about next time.
#56Scottydont19Posted 12/5/2012 12:31:36 PM
Scottydont19 posted...
dueric posted...

Well, I can't argue with failed logic, so I won't. I would suggest you google trolling though. That way you will actually know what you are talking about next time.

Awe man. I was really hoping you would respond with some sort of argument so I could say "ha, I got you too". But alas, I'm lacking in the troll skills department. Oh well, I tested it out in another topic and it worked there. But then I felt bad and had a normal convo with that TC. I guess I'm not meant to be a troll.