Executioner

#1IronMonkey008Posted 12/5/2012 10:51:46 AM
I salute you if you have gold in this without boosting. I really want to have Diamond Pistols so I can have a Diamond Five-Seven, but I just can't use this thing. I don't care about K/D but at the same time it's not fun going negative by double digits any game I try and get challenges with this thing (and not even getting much of that done). Any tips for using this gun ? Thinking I will probably just settle for Gold Pistols soon lol.
---
- My Games - http://backloggery.com/IronMonkey008
- My Books - http://www.goodreads.com/IronMonkey008
#2Soul_On_DisplayPosted 12/5/2012 10:52:43 AM
It's crappy in every sense, but at least getting HSs with it isn't half bad. Just killing people in general sucks.
---
Xbox Live: Eighth Element || PSN: Echo_Resonance
~People will always nitpick where they have bias.~
#3RapaleemanPosted 12/5/2012 11:16:59 AM
I'll have it gold by tomorrow. Getting the headshots took forever since they don't register properly. After roughly 500 kills I finally got all of the headshots I needed.

I took off all the perks and attachments and ran with just this, two shock charges, and two sensor grenades. Played three KC games and have 48 kills with it for the two camos (art of war and cherry blossom). I didn't go negative I don't believe. I already have two bloodthristy and 4 double kills though I kept running out of ammo. I'll need scavenger for the other bloodthirsty medals I think.

The key to this gun and the reason I love it is the simple fact that you run at a guy, barrel stuff them and just dump all five rounds. Pretty much results in a kill. Sure I get killed a bunch since the range is garbage and really inconsistent but if you pick your fights and in turn pick your maps/areas to patrol, it will go pretty quick.

Use the sensor grenades as a mini VTOL to scout a room or area and then shock charge the crap out of a dude if you need to but I found running at a guy, jumping at them and dumping seemed to work fine. You then have to run for cover since you need to reload for like 5 seconds but once done go back for more.

While this gun is terrible, it is really fun since it is so bad. I have received a bunch of hate mail which is really sad since I'm awful at this game. Oddly, this is really the only gun I care to have gold and while it is a piece of crap for most instances, it makes a great backup for the KSG. The Executioner makes up for the terrible CQC that the KSG brings to the table.
---
"Cover your receptors Perceptor."
Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts his cakehole.
#4shadowsofdawnPosted 12/5/2012 11:18:43 AM
I wonder if its worse than the M1216. If so oh man I feel for you.
---
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||
#5RapaleemanPosted 12/5/2012 12:40:45 PM
shadowsofdawn posted...
I wonder if its worse than the M1216. If so oh man I feel for you.

Yes it is. The effective range is like half that of the m1216 and the damage dropoff is even greater than the Saiga. The OSK range is really short and the pellet spread is massive so getting all the pellets to hit is really fun. The 1216 at least has the fire rate and ammo capacity to back it up. That coupled with being a primary allowing for an automatic two attachments and it at least can be competitive on smaller maps or tight corridors.

The Executioner is only effective if you are dry humping the enemy.
---
"Cover your receptors Perceptor."
Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts his cakehole.