It is sad that people actually get angry when others don't prestige.

#1Soul_On_DisplayPosted 12/5/2012 11:36:04 AM
I did well in a match the other day, around 70-5ish (replay broke), and it is the second time that someone sends me hate mail for not prestiging, as if that was the reason they lost and not because they played like idiots.

Every CoD it's the same thing. If I'm not prestige 5 or higher and I float around on the level cap for too long, randoms will always hatemail. Sorry if I don't feel the "rush" of unlocking the same things again, all while having to give all of those things up in the first place. Extra classes are really the only incentive to prestige. Prestige calling cards aren't impressive to me. Doing well in matches and or unlocking things that I haven't already unlocked are really the only two things that seem fun.
---
Xbox Live: Eighth Element || PSN: Echo_Resonance
~People will always nitpick where they have bias.~
#2fatclemenzaPosted 12/5/2012 11:36:48 AM
stealth replay broke topic
---
He's a well respected man about town,
Doing the best things so conservatively
#3darkshadowmasterPosted 12/5/2012 11:40:24 AM
I like when they say stupid **** like "you're scared to prestige" like that will make me do it.

Granted this game I may go to max simply because I want to unlock everything but in MW3 I would repeatedly get people complaining that I wouldn't prestige any higher. I already unlocked all the extra custom classes so what exactly is the point to keep going? I need an incentive to want to keep going, and getting a new emblem beside my name isn't enough.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#4FreshSquillaPosted 12/5/2012 12:06:20 PM
I went 139-2 the other day on Carrier. I'd post vids but replay is busted ya know.
---
psn: AMERICAN_GRITS
#5billnye69Posted 12/5/2012 12:07:45 PM
I told someone to send me money on pay-pal and then I would prestige. He said "no way, it's not worth it".....I said "exactly"
---
The worst mistake a game developer can make is listening to the community. Halo Reach, Modern Warfare 3 and Black Ops 2 are the ending result.....enough said.
#6num1IkeLinkTeamPosted 12/5/2012 12:12:01 PM
i use ghost, scavenger, ballistic knives, and the an-94. Dont feel like losing all of those and having my w/l, k/d and spm drop until i can get them again.
---
*Ryan* Brawl FC: 5112-3154-4938 (Bran)
*Team Reloaded* "these guys are like one mind in two bodies."~Guardian Shadow
#7duericPosted 12/5/2012 12:13:33 PM
I can see the argument from both sides.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#8gamester091Posted 12/5/2012 12:13:42 PM
I just dont understand why people dont prestige atleast once. It allows you to get a lot more titles and gives more challenges to get you back to max level fast.
---
Weird. The Royal Ludroth is like a pet dog. Rolls around on land and occasionally gets spit on the floor.-ssj4warrior
#9ICantNameGudPosted 12/5/2012 12:15:26 PM
gamester091 posted...
I just dont understand why people dont prestige atleast once. It allows you to get a lot more titles and gives more challenges to get you back to max level fast.

---
Get it right, do it nice. If you make a mistake, you're gonna pay for it twice. If you need it... got to have it. Get yourself a shotgun and bring it back home
#10darkshadowmasterPosted 12/5/2012 12:16:03 PM
dueric posted...
I can see the argument from both sides.

I don't get it, what argument could they possibly have that everyone should be forced to prestige?
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.