It is sad that people actually get angry when others don't prestige.

#11duericPosted 12/5/2012 11:17:05 AM
darkshadowmaster posted...
dueric posted...
I can see the argument from both sides.

I don't get it, what argument could they possibly have that everyone should be forced to prestige?

I don't get it.

Why the f*** would you put words into my mouth?
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#12darkshadowmasterPosted 12/5/2012 11:20:53 AM(edited)
dueric posted...
dueric posted...

I don't get it, what argument could they possibly have that everyone should be forced to prestige?

I don't get it.

I meant no disrespect, I guess I just read it wrong as looked like you were saying you could see why people get mad that someone wouldn't prestige.

If you were saying "you can see why people want to, and why people don't" then I agree there. But going by what the topic is about it sort of looked like you may have meant it towards you can see why people want others to prestige.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#13duericPosted 12/5/2012 11:23:31 AM
dueric posted...
dueric posted...

I don't get it.

I meant no disrespect, I guess I just read it wrong as looked like you were saying you could see why people get mad that someone wouldn't prestige.

If you were saying "you can see why people want to, and why people don't" then I agree there. But going by what the topic is about it sort of looked like you may have meant it towards you can see why want others to prestige.

Nah. It's all good. Sorry I freaked out. That's just one of my biggest pet peeves online.

IMO, if you prestige, cool.

If you don't, cool.

The main point is, everybody's right on this one. It's just how they choose to present their arguments that are questionable.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#14Edavy89Posted 12/5/2012 11:26:26 AM
dueric posted...
dueric posted...
dueric posted...

I don't get it.

If you were saying "you can see why people want to, and why people don't" then I agree there. But going by what the topic is about it sort of looked like you may have meant it towards you can see why want others to prestige.

Nah. It's all good. Sorry I freaked out. That's just one of my biggest pet peeves online.

IMO, if you prestige, cool.

If you don't, cool.

The main point is, everybody's right on this one. It's just how they choose to present their arguments that are questionable.

You still seem to be saying the people who say others need to prestige are right, which doesn't make much sense.
---
www.SWGEMU.com....SUPPORT IT!
#15nuclearpizzaPosted 12/5/2012 11:29:33 AM
Ill prestige at least once just to get an achievement

If its anything like Blops 1 Ill get halway through second prestige before I quit.
---
All about me:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQd7_HqR900
GT: Rainingoblivion
#16duericPosted 12/5/2012 11:31:57 AM
Edavy89 posted...

You still seem to be saying the people who say others need to prestige are right, which doesn't make much sense.

Let me be clear.

If you say, "people who don't prestige are noobs", I'd agree.

If someone else said, "But I want to keep all my unlocks, so prestiging isn't for me", I'd also agree.

Either argument is fair, IMO.

It's weird to be middle of the road on a forum, I know. But hey, it's possible.
---
#17Faust_8Posted 12/5/2012 11:33:27 AM
It's sad because I would totally Prestige in this game (even now I want to because like an idiot I used all my unlock tokens while forgetting to use one on Primary Gunfighter) but since the game sucks so much I don't want to bother.

If this game lived up to the hype I would Prestige like a mofo so I could make so many awesome classes, and because they made it less aggravating to do this time around (no need to re-earn all the attachments for all the guns, or get the Perks Pro again).

But since I don't enjoy the lag-filled chaos that is this game...it really doesn't give me much incentive to do it.
---
The supernatural says that if you act a certain way you might avoid suffering. But reality says you came from the stars...
#18Alex_SagePosted 12/5/2012 11:34:43 AM
dueric posted...

My name is dueric, de derp de derpity der!

<_<
---
"I am not in danger, I am the danger." Walter White
Gamertag: Cpt of Industry