If COD gets only thing added. Nobody EVER will complain about the game. Period.

#11gvandalePosted 12/5/2012 12:41:50 PM
OMEGA RUGAL posted...
billi0naire posted...
I just messed around for an hour with the Map Editor of FC3.

Cod needs one too. I guarantee some of the user created maps will top anything Activision can ever create. It will be unlimited fun again in COD finally. We waited so long and paid the yearly fee always now give us the Map Editor we deserve it.

No user created maps in FPS games, stages in platform games, tracks in racing games, fighting game characters, have ever topped what the developers themselves have created unless of course its them recreating an already established design.

Somebody has never played user created content in Little Big Planet apparently...
---
XBL: Darth Vandale, PSN: gvandale
Battle.net: Gvandale#1921
#12ManInBlack_77Posted 12/5/2012 12:45:02 PM
forgotten0285 posted...
obvious troll topic.

if there was a map editor in CoD all the maps would be shaped like swastikas made out of penises.

Congratulatins. You officially win this thread.
---
Time magazine's Man of the Year in 2006! Really. Google it if you don't believe me.
#13ggeckoPosted 12/5/2012 12:48:37 PM
OMEGA RUGAL posted...
billi0naire posted...
I just messed around for an hour with the Map Editor of FC3.

Cod needs one too. I guarantee some of the user created maps will top anything Activision can ever create. It will be unlimited fun again in COD finally. We waited so long and paid the yearly fee always now give us the Map Editor we deserve it.

No user created maps in FPS games, stages in platform games, tracks in racing games, fighting game characters, have ever topped what the developers themselves have created unless of course its them recreating an already established design.

thats like saying piano or painting teachers are the picassos and chopins of our time. what a joke.

its brilliant minds who create brilliant work and with so many cod players we are bound to see amazing results.
#14blacklabelicePosted 12/5/2012 2:08:02 PM
fatclemenza posted...
That's a great idea! Penis and swastika shaped maps would be so much fun to play on.

Ninja'd by 21 seconds damnit forgotten0285

cant be as much fun as having to pay $20 for all of the same maps we already have every few months.