I just went 1,083-2

#1GTAGamer4LifePosted 12/5/2012 12:24:51 PM
In Nuketown team deathmatch.

Batman really helped me out, and I had all my scorestreaks unlocked from the start. My hybrid AN/Scorpion/KSG/MP gun really makes it too easy. It was such a great game, classic. Probably the greatest performance in all of Call of Duty history.

Though unfortunately due to budget cutbacks Mitt Romney broke my replay.
---
Started 8/3/07
Not changing this sig until my Denver Broncos win another Super Bowl.
#2ManInBlack_77Posted 12/5/2012 12:32:11 PM
Sounds about like an average game for me when I use my hands. I usually like to play blindfolded with ear plugs using only my sense of smell to tell what's going on and working the controls with my feet.

With that setup my K/D usually only runs about 20.
---
Time magazine's Man of the Year in 2006! Really. Google it if you don't believe me.
#3BlueKnuxPosted 12/5/2012 12:33:09 PM
Whats Batman? Who's middlepark? What's homecoming?
---
"The normal make a living. The deranged make history." - Christopher Titus
"A conservative is a liberal that has never been mugged." - Julie, The Maxx
#4bladeoficePosted 12/5/2012 12:35:38 PM
BlueKnux posted...
Whats Batman? Who's middlepark? What's homecoming?

I AM BATMAN
---
FC 4470 0322 7668 member of the fight club sbg and the buddies shiny shop and i love it there at all 3 :) R.I.P. EBG 07/29/2010-11/17/2010 it will be missed :(
#5GTAGamer4Life(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 12:45:27 PM
ManInBlack_77 posted...
Sounds about like an average game for me when I use my hands. I usually like to play blindfolded with ear plugs using only my sense of smell to tell what's going on and working the controls with my feet.

I forgot to mentioned that I was playing with tweezers.
---
Started 8/3/07
#6bladeoficePosted 12/5/2012 12:49:45 PM
GTAGamer4Life posted...
ManInBlack_77 posted...

Batman is proud
---
FC 4470 0322 7668 member of the fight club sbg and the buddies shiny shop and i love it there at all 3 :) R.I.P. EBG 07/29/2010-11/17/2010 it will be missed :(
#7GTAGamer4Life(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 12:55:22 PM
bladeofice posted...
GTAGamer4Life posted...
ManInBlack_77 posted...

Batman is proud

He was, gave me 3,000 extra lightning strikes for that game because of my comendable efforts.
---
Started 8/3/07
#8Haru_XXPosted 12/5/2012 12:59:00 PM
One question to TC:

Do you think you could be doing something better with your life other than making spoof topics to poke fun at players much better than yourself, who actually achieved something you never have?

Or is that just how bottom feeders "get-off" when their not doing anything meaningful or productive in their life? At least make something worth reading, or mildly entertaining... but you sir.... are just sad.
---
/\/ / /\/_/ /\ G A I D E N
youtube.com/ermkane6
#9bladeoficePosted 12/5/2012 1:01:19 PM
Haru_XX posted...
One question to TC:

Do you think you could be doing something better with your life other than making spoof topics to poke fun at players much better than yourself, who actually achieved something you never have?

Or is that just how bottom feeders "get-off" when their not doing anything meaningful or productive in their life? At least make something worth reading, or mildly entertaining... but you sir.... are just sad.

If it's not worth reading or mildly entertaining why do you bother to not only read every one of these topics but also write a message?
---
#10M16CrowbarPosted 12/5/2012 1:01:28 PM
Haru_XX posted...
One question to TC:

Mr. Buzzkill Buzzington

Everyone stop having fun in forums and get to work by posting how high your KD is!