I just went 1,083-2

#11bladeoficePosted 12/5/2012 1:05:43 PM
inb4mykdisover9000joke
---
FC 4470 0322 7668 member of the fight club sbg and the buddies shiny shop and i love it there at all 3 :) R.I.P. EBG 07/29/2010-11/17/2010 it will be missed :(
#12Haru_XXPosted 12/5/2012 1:05:59 PM
M16Crowbar posted...
Haru_XX posted...
One question to TC:

Do you think you could be doing something better with your life other than making spoof topics to poke fun at players much better than yourself, who actually achieved something you never have?

Or is that just how bottom feeders "get-off" when their not doing anything meaningful or productive in their life? At least make something worth reading, or mildly entertaining... but you sir.... are just sad.

Mr. Buzzkill Buzzington

Everyone stop having fun in forums and get to work by posting how high your KD is!

Fun?

Person 1: "Hey.. farting noise!"

Person 2: "Hahaha, bat man! Bug kill streak..."

Person 1: "I love smores.. mmm..."

Person 2: "Hahaha... bat man, lol."

^ This isn't even mildly entertaining to read, it's just idiots spouting nonsense in a topic meant to be a complete joke. Glad we have forums for people to spew illiterate nonsense.
---
/\/ / /\/_/ /\ G A I D E N
youtube.com/ermkane6
#13Sexy_MagikarpPosted 12/5/2012 1:08:04 PM
Welcome to GameFAQs, Haru!

Anyways, nice job TC, my best K/D game was only like a 600/1 game so kudos to you. I didn't even get a Batman. :(
---
Skullgirls: Filia/Valentine, TTT2: Alisa/Dragunov GGaC: Millia
GT: Godkarp
#14bladeoficePosted 12/5/2012 1:11:13 PM
Sexy_Magikarp posted...
Welcome to GameFAQs, Haru!

Anyways, nice job TC, my best K/D game was only like a 600/1 game so kudos to you. I didn't even get a Batman. :(

I can be your batman baby!
I can fight away the crime!
I will stand by gotham forever
Till they take my breath away~
^best I could do
---
FC 4470 0322 7668 member of the fight club sbg and the buddies shiny shop and i love it there at all 3 :) R.I.P. EBG 07/29/2010-11/17/2010 it will be missed :(
#15bladeoficePosted 12/5/2012 1:12:02 PM
Haru_XX posted...
M16Crowbar posted...
Haru_XX posted...
One question to TC:

Do you think you could be doing something better with your life other than making spoof topics to poke fun at players much better than yourself, who actually achieved something you never have?

Or is that just how bottom feeders "get-off" when their not doing anything meaningful or productive in their life? At least make something worth reading, or mildly entertaining... but you sir.... are just sad.

Mr. Buzzkill Buzzington

Everyone stop having fun in forums and get to work by posting how high your KD is!

Fun?

^ This isn't even mildly entertaining to read, it's just idiots spouting nonsense in a topic meant to be a complete joke. Glad we have forums for people to spew illiterate nonsense.

On a side note your really bad at making friends I mean no smores farts or batman? tsk tsk...
---
#16Erupt50Posted 12/5/2012 1:14:19 PM
Really?? You couldn't break 1100 kills with the batman perk. BK is bad
---
PSN- Erupt50 XBL- Erupt50
#17shadowsofdawnPosted 12/5/2012 1:15:24 PM
Haru_XX posted...
One question to TC:

Lol I don't think I have ever seen anyone post as many rage messages as you have in a single day.
---
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||
#18M16CrowbarPosted 12/5/2012 1:21:23 PM
Haru_XX posted...
M16Crowbar posted...
Haru_XX posted...
One question to TC:

Mr. Buzzkill Buzzington

Fun?

So you get your entertainment from criticizing other's entertainments. Intriguing.
#19Haru_XXPosted 12/5/2012 1:25:18 PM
M16Crowbar posted...

So you get your entertainment from criticizing other's entertainments. Intriguing.

Uhh.... did I ever say I was entertained?? Umm... dyslexic much kiddo?

I said the nonsense they spew isn't even worth the time it takes to read it, that being less than 2.5 seconds considering they usually don't think before they post.
---
/\/ / /\/_/ /\ G A I D E N
youtube.com/ermkane6
#20M16CrowbarPosted 12/5/2012 1:29:20 PM
Haru_XX posted...
M16Crowbar posted...

Uhh.... did I ever say I was entertained?? Umm... dyslexic much kiddo?

I said the nonsense they spew isn't even worth the time it takes to read it, that being less than 2.5 seconds considering they usually don't think before they post.

Your obviously entertained by arguing with me. It's fun huh?