any clans that are taking players?

#1BrooklynsOwnPosted 12/5/2012 1:05:37 PM
I need to start partying up.. other CODs I could lone wolf dominate.. but this game.. I have rabdoms that constatly quit mid game.. leaving my team out gunned.. in other games when this happens you can stop playing the objective and kill whore.. and dominate with less players.. this game you can't do so..

No matter how good you play the objective.. if you have less players your team is in a world of sh*t.. I need to start partying up with people who won't quit mid game and leave the rest of the team out to dry.. I'm tired of it.. every match I play the team that's out manned is gettiny creamed on.. my win / loss has dropped so badly from previous games cause of this.. and my k/d which I don't care about because this game I play the objective alot more.. but the win / loss is really killing me..

So is there any clans looking to add someone?
---
Trick to show you how much the Brain is programmed.. Draw the number six.. while rotating your right leg clockwise.. Your brain will not let it happen..
#2MoegittoPosted 12/5/2012 1:06:43 PM
Why join a clan when you can just ask for friends. Clans have requirements to join AND stay in, your friends can just party up with you.
---
Everyone on GameFaqs pretty much is a troll. This site honestly has the WORST user base I have ever seen. -Tuggboat1121
#3BrooklynsOwn(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 1:32:55 PM
Cause my my friends don't all hang out.. so getting everyone to party up is hassle.. some aren't on at the same time.. I want to be able to party up with like 4 or 5 others that are going to be on when I'm on.. that's why a clan that has a good amount of players is good to join you know.. plus my friends and I work.. and like me a lot of them don't have the regular 9-5 their hours aren't steady.. sometimes I have to play 1 am.. sometimes the afternoon.. its just a lot easier to me..
---
Trick to show you how much the Brain is programmed.. Draw the number six.. while rotating your right leg clockwise.. Your brain will not let it happen..
#4flagg2kplusPosted 12/5/2012 1:34:16 PM
My clan is my group of friends.
---
My favorite game of the year
http://youtu.be/lTuayBk_NyY
#5MoegittoPosted 12/5/2012 1:37:53 PM
I don't mean real life friends, I mean make a topic asking for Gamer tags. There's tons of different region people on Gamefaqs. Even got some English here, you can definitely play with them at 1am because it would still be in the day for them. I'm just saying clans aren't always a good idea, they can kick you out anytime THEY feel like it. If your stats drop they can kick you out, if you don't play enough they can kick you out, if you don't change your name they can kick you out. Just saying I would avoid a clan if you're looking for casual play.
---
Everyone on GameFaqs pretty much is a troll. This site honestly has the WORST user base I have ever seen. -Tuggboat1121
#6GTAGamer4LifePosted 12/5/2012 1:38:49 PM
My clan is incredibly lax...we don't have any weird requirements. We're basically just a group of guys that enjoying playing the game with each other and developing a team strategy to dominate.
---
Started 8/3/07
Not changing this sig until my Denver Broncos win another Super Bowl.
#7chicken8orPosted 12/5/2012 1:43:32 PM
GTAGamer4Life posted...
My clan is incredibly lax...we don't have any weird requirements. We're basically just a group of guys that enjoying playing the game with each other and developing a team strategy to dominate.

Mind sending me your Gamertag. I would love to play with some people that are relaxed, yet play to win at the same time. There are nights where I want to win above everything else and nights where I've had a few drinks and I like to just use the crossbow.
---
GT: Chicken8or -Epic Halo 4 moment below!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HW2_eKmm7o8
#8BrooklynsOwn(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 1:44:46 PM
Well mine is "I Gott Chu Madd" add me.. whoever can use an extra.. just looking to clan up every now and then.. so I don't get caught with a abunch of random quiters.. I understand also that its not them.. because there is times I'm forced to leave lobbys because of the hideous lag.. ugh
---
#9gvandalePosted 12/5/2012 1:48:34 PM
flagg2kplus posted...
My clan is my group of friends.

Same, we just use a "clan tag" for sh*ts and giggles.
---
XBL: Darth Vandale, PSN: gvandale
Battle.net: Gvandale#1921