Create a silly attachment thread

#31MahoganyTooth92Posted 12/6/2012 11:17:14 AM(edited)
unpleasant_milk posted...
shadowsofdawn posted...
Lol @ all of the target finder butthurt ITT

Well, I only counted 3 referring to it. But - to be honest, the target finder is lame and having to rely on it to get a kill is even lamer.

>Implying everyone who uses it relies on it.
---
The state of the pokemon board...
http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/5583/thestateofthepokemonboa.png
#32aNiceLayPosted 12/6/2012 11:30:07 AM
Ballistic Knife: Double Bladed. Also It changes your shooting so you shoot knives to the side of you, like in Shmups how you shoot bullets to the side of your ship.
---
GT: The 17th Bronco
Currently Playing: Blops2, Skate3
#33james259Posted 12/6/2012 11:40:26 AM
Grappling hook.

I win
---
It hurts so good
#34theLongR0DPosted 12/7/2012 8:50:52 AM
MahoganyTooth92 posted...
unpleasant_milk posted...
shadowsofdawn posted...
Lol @ all of the target finder butthurt ITT

Well, I only counted 3 referring to it. But - to be honest, the target finder is lame and having to rely on it to get a kill is even lamer.

>Implying everyone who uses it relies on it.

target finder is for noobs

Is there some other thing it does for you? It's ok if you have a hard time seeing people on the other team, just man up and admit it. If you don't need to rely on it, you wouldn't be running it.
#35HaahahahaPosted 12/7/2012 8:51:41 AM
ballistic tickler, you know.
---
SoulSilverFC~ 4126 3793 3849
#36sandman9900Posted 12/7/2012 9:15:05 AM
DrascalKiller posted...
Attachable T-Pain mic, so when you character says stuff it gets auto-tuned.

Make it have optional Lady Gaga, Nicki Minaj, and Justin Bieber voices and it's a sell.

Also they need to rip off stuff from other games like....

Emotion inducing smoke grenades and tranq darts (MGO). When hit with a smoke grenade or dart the target will either laugh, cry, scream, or go into a blind rage. Or just regular tranq darts just to troll people. You shoot them to knock them out, then you have free reign to teabag them, draw penises on their face, or steal their weapon while they fight to wake up.

How about homebrew weapon parts from the second Army of Two game. It might be funny to attach soda can silencers and kitchen knife or screwdriver bayonets to your gun.

The Rock-It Launcher (Fallout 3) A homemade weapon that allows you to put anything in the belt feeder and shoot it as a weapon. Debris, garbage, dishes, basketballs, baseballs, rocks, etc.
---
n00b, it's what's for dinner.
#37shadowsofdawnPosted 12/7/2012 9:18:31 AM
sandman9900 posted...
Emotion inducing smoke grenades and tranq darts (MGO). When hit with a smoke grenade or dart the target will either laugh, cry, scream, or go into a blind rage. Or just regular tranq darts just to troll people. You shoot them to knock them out, then you have free reign to teabag them, draw penises on their face, or steal their weapon while they fight to wake up.

Yes. Yes. Yes.

Putting enemies to sleep was one of the greatest things about MGO. I would love if we had remote detonated sleep mines too.
---
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||
#38RS_YELARAKAPosted 12/7/2012 9:20:55 AM
eddiethemc posted...
A sight that points out enemies for me...

Oh wait.

LOL that was the first thing that popped in my head. Heaven forbid we find our own targets.
---
GamerTag - YELARAKA (LeAdEr Of Da ReDsKrEeN kLaN)
My FaN kLuB - GameCheat, JasmineMagee, &.Gaybor
#39RS_YELARAKAPosted 12/7/2012 9:26:56 AM(edited)
A attachment that turns everyone into random animals when shot. When shot they yell out "MadMartigan!!!"
---
GamerTag - YELARAKA (LeAdEr Of Da ReDsKrEeN kLaN)
My FaN kLuB - GameCheat, JasmineMagee, &.Gaybor
#40unpleasant_milk(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 5:16:43 AM
I want a gun with a picnic table attachment. If you use primary gunfighter, you get a fold out chair.
---
GT unpleasant milk
Lifes just a game guys, don't get mad....