Stop picking up my shield...

#1CharityDiaryPosted 12/5/2012 3:16:10 PM
It's so annoying how everyone picks up my Diamond Jigglypuff Assault Shield when I die with it...

Can people please stop stealing my stuff? You're not cool.
#2MahoganyTooth92Posted 12/5/2012 3:20:25 PM(edited)
Omg a diamond jigglypuff shield!?
MUST.PICK.UP
---
The state of the pokemon board...
http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/5583/thestateofthepokemonboa.png
#3CharityDiary(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 3:18:31 PM
MahoganyTooth92 posted...
Omg a diamond jigglypuss shield!?
MUST.PICK.UP

That's what everyone says =(
#4dubc82Posted 12/5/2012 3:20:33 PM
If I ever see you in a game, it will be my mission to kill you and snatch that shield up. Instantly after the match I will then create my own shield clash.

Seriously though, any tips? I think the shield is super fun but I never get more than a couple kills with it.
---
xbox live gamertag: crawdad1757
"winners don't quit; that's why they win."
#5CharityDiary(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 3:28:42 PM
dubc82 posted...

Seriously though, any tips? I think the shield is super fun but I never get more than a couple kills with it.

If you're playing Core, don't expect to get kills with the shield unless the person's AFK. Heck, don't even expect the shield to block bullets, because unless the enemy's across the map, it doesn't. Especially against shotguns - if one pellet hits your foot, it counts as every pellet hitting.

To get kills with the shield, play Hardcore. Equip C4 and use that to kill people around corners, and use whatever secondary you want to kill other people. Only use the shield to melee unsuspecting enemies, and to block bullets from people across the map. Otherwise, the enemy will just use lag compensation to strafe around you and shoot you before it even shows them strafing.

So basically, don't rely on it to shield you. Only melee people in Hardcore, and only do it if they don't see you. Otherwise, you'll just get shot.

And beware the people who know the shield's weakness - the knife. If an enemy doesn't shoot at your shield, he has the advantage. All he has to do is just run up to you and knife you. He can knife right through the shield.
#6dubc82Posted 12/5/2012 3:34:34 PM
Thanks for the tips. I appreciate it. Off to hardcore I go....
---
xbox live gamertag: crawdad1757
"winners don't quit; that's why they win."
#7infamouzgqPosted 12/5/2012 3:40:16 PM
shield = hardcore use only
---
Campers feed on other people's stupidity
#8LoshadtPosted 12/5/2012 3:42:03 PM
Yeah, I've gone up against plenty of shield users and the S12/M1216 shred through them like tissue paper. I would feel bad for them if the rest of the community didn't leave me so jaded.
---
Russian is my first language, so yes there may be a spelling error or two.
I <3 Jesus.