so uh, how do you guys who don't care about k/d enjoy this game?

#11Dr WhoopassPosted 12/5/2012 3:06:47 PM
Oh, and camping with 2Xshock charges, 2Xbetties, and an RPG is good trollin times.
---
XBL: Bitter Kevin
PSN: B1TT3R-K3V1N
#12ShinZeroPosted 12/5/2012 3:20:13 PM
I play a lot of domination and I dont really care about my KDR since trying to take flags is guaranteed to get you killed at least a few times per match. With that said, the lag is really killing my enjoyment of the game. I dont mind getting killed while playing the objective or when legitimately outplayed/outgunned bit seriously.. lag comp.shenanigans is really ruining what I find to otherwise be a awesome game.

Been playing more Halo 4 as a result. Im no good at it but at least it feels fair.
---
You think you know me.
#13APG_CAMOPosted 12/5/2012 3:28:23 PM
Baseballtitan posted...
open the longest nyan cat video that you can on youtube in 50 windows and abuse the poop out of lag comp.

This is what I do. Except I use the "5 hours of Adriana Lima in full hd 1080p" video instead.
---
GT: APG CAMO
(End of rant, thank you for listening, please visit my site idontcareifyoudisagree.net) - nuschler2212
#14supercoolisaacPosted 12/5/2012 3:32:23 PM
APG_CAMO posted...
Baseballtitan posted...
open the longest nyan cat video that you can on youtube in 50 windows and abuse the poop out of lag comp.

This is what I do. Except I use the "5 hours of Adriana Lima in full hd 1080p" video instead.

I like this guy.
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#15BaseballtitanPosted 12/5/2012 3:37:17 PM
APG_CAMO posted...
Baseballtitan posted...

debating on sigging this.
---
I will refrain from changing this sig until Mike Trout wins his first MVP award.
Gt: MannkinD - PSN: A0Tone
#16schmittycent2Posted 12/5/2012 3:39:18 PM
Kd is a number just go have fun I can go a match with 4 kills and 12 deaths but I still enjoyed myself.
---
Xbox GT schmittycent
#17BaseballtitanPosted 12/5/2012 3:41:58 PM
schmittycent2 posted...
Kd is a number just go have fun I can go a match with 4 kills and 12 deaths but I still enjoyed myself.

dying isn't the thing that gets me, it's the deaths when I shoot someone first and after I've hit them twice my bullets just stop registering. or deaths to the damn lightning strikes >_<
---
I will refrain from changing this sig until Mike Trout wins his first MVP award.
Gt: MannkinD - PSN: A0Tone
#18MleviePosted 12/5/2012 3:44:00 PM
Lsat FMJ
assault shield
Flack jacket.
scav
tac mask

claymore
shock charge x2
overkill

set up your tent and start cooking s'mores
put our your assault shield as extra cover
as soon as the enemy finds out your camping they will lock onto you. see how long you can last. you win if you get a guardian.

its my go to tactic when i get frustrated... been doing it a lot lately
#19HeyPeterManPosted 12/5/2012 3:47:08 PM
DougyB posted...
I run around and RPG people in the face. The mic raging and hate mail sustains me.

people like you are pathetic. not at the game.... at life. when your enjoyment comes at the misery of others you truly are despicable. i cant imagine playing a game to simply annoy other people........ god you must be a complete jerk in real life. here's hoping we never meet. cheers! :-(
---
"Were here for a good time, not a long time." Colin McRae
#20panthers_freakPosted 12/5/2012 3:55:45 PM
I don't care about my k/d ratio, and i have a blast playing. Sometimes in between the mediocrity i have really good games, which makes it worth it.
---
Games i'm getting next- Bioshock Infinite, GTA5, Madden 14, Splinter Cell Blacklist, Tomb Raider.