so uh, how do you guys who don't care about k/d enjoy this game?

#21ProSoloPosted 12/5/2012 4:02:02 PM
Winning > k/d

who plays a game/sport not to win?
#22BoxTheMuppetPosted 12/5/2012 4:05:16 PM
Play like it doesn't matter....cause it doesn't.
This is a hobby. I try to unlock stuff and do my best. Sometimes I so good and other times not so much.
---
#1 at absolutely nothing!
#23Jonathan7272(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 4:22:28 PM
I agree with you guys about winning. Honestly I have caused too many arguments with my friends because they seem to care about K/D and not WinLoss, I love my wins.
I feel this game has to many people try Harding it up, or camping, or my bullets never registering.
---
XBL: Intangible Jon
#24Halo8mySoulPosted 12/5/2012 4:29:18 PM
Make a guy that has a riot shield, Bomb Squad, C4, and a Tomohawk.
I was goofing around with this setup last Friday, now I can't stop playing him.
#25Astro_B0mbPosted 12/5/2012 4:33:36 PM
I go for triple feeds in search and quad feeds or more in hardpoint/hq/dom with snipers.

Too bad theater sucks so I cant even edit my clips.
---
.:The Elite Connection:.
#26RPG0ddessPosted 12/5/2012 4:36:57 PM
SPM > KDr.

Thats a Fact.
---
There are no pacts between lions and men. - Achilles
It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.
#27Andrew_RyannPosted 12/5/2012 4:38:20 PM
This is the one CoD game that its absolutely futile to try and be "good" at, because so much of the game is completely out of your control. If you're gonna play it, you just have to treat it as a non competitive and just go with it...although without the competition aspect, honestly there's not much fun or interest to be had, so for me this game totally fails.
#28Mander1861Posted 12/5/2012 4:38:39 PM
BoxTheMuppet posted...
Play like it doesn't matter....cause it doesn't.
This is a hobby. I try to unlock stuff and do my best. Sometimes I so good and other times not so much.

This needs to be a sticky.
---
Gamefaqs most "liked" and respected poster. Global warming is real. My IQ is 133 Mensa certified.
Evolution is fact. Gamefaqs Life coach and mentor.
#29GnilpmudPosted 12/5/2012 4:43:02 PM
Seeing as how one match can have an amazing connection and the next can be laggy as laggy can be, I've thrown KDR out the window.

There's simply no solid foundation to build upon.

Also, I mostly play objective based games, so I don't mind getting killed while pressing forward.
---
I'm selling these fine leather jackets.
XBL GT: Sabotage Mahal
#30NriepwPosted 12/5/2012 4:45:14 PM
I make small goals. Gold shield. Then Diamond shield. I'm working on gold executioner now.