Sooooooooooooo when's the 870 getting patched?

#51Flying___V(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 9:38:54 PM
chessmyantidrug posted...
Let me get this straight. You sucked with the SPAS-12 in Modern Warfare 3 (0.90 KD) and you expect us to believe you're some kind of shotgun expert? That shotgun was better than the R870 MCS.

Also, why did it take you ten more matches to unlock the first shotgun?

it didn't i didn't care to think about all that after playing the game for maybe 4 hours.
The spas 12 in mw3 was better than the 870?
HA.

I'm not some insane person, who wants nerfed to death shotguns, I've only been on the receiving end of an 870 abuser once but holy hell that was horrifying.

I do it all the time now and I never lose close range battles.
Not even 90%, just never lose.
That really isn't even. I'm an avid user, not a god damn expert. I got the spas gold 6 times total in mw3 and shotties were all i ever used. But in the past 5 years, I've never seen anything like the shotguns here. The only comparisons I can make are blops spas and if you were good, MW2 shotguns.

They aren't as annoying as a scavenger pro extended mag AA12 user, not by a long shot.

The whole topic was hey this is weird, shotguns are good for once. What gives, I bet they'll end up patching it. Seems like they might judging them in the past.

But all you've bickered about is how unintelligent I am, and various other things about shotguns.
---
Golden SPAS Count: 5 http://i42.tinypic.com/20fb79w.jpg
Over 10,000 kills with it, over 1,000 headshots.
#52SoulEater00Posted 12/6/2012 9:42:28 PM
They need to patch it so it has a quicker pump to it.
#53ssupermario92Posted 12/6/2012 9:45:15 PM
oh dear, this whining is getting out of ****ing hand
---
Super Mario Bros. 3 is better then Super Mario World
People who agree: 35 PM if you think so as well
#54chessmyantidrugPosted 12/6/2012 9:49:05 PM
It sounds like you never used the shotguns in MW2. The Akimbo Model 1887s were incredibly overpowered. The eventually reduced the range when akimbo, which made the SPAS-12 the best shotgun in the game. Use steady aim and you never have to aim, only hip fire. The R870 MCS requires you to aim or you won't drop the enemy in one shot unless they're very close. This shotgun actually requires a little bit of skill, more skill than the Modern Warfare 3 SPAS-12 needed.
#55AlleRacingPosted 12/6/2012 9:49:38 PM
tennis99 posted...
Model1887 akimbo before it got patch in MW2... XFD that gun was like a sniper.

No, the CoD2 Trench Gun was a sniper, longer range than even the models.
---
http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/8325/scrunchface2copyfx0.png
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/default/alle5.jpg
#56Flying___V(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 9:53:59 PM
It sounds like you never used the shotguns in MW2. The Akimbo Model 1887s were incredibly overpowered. The eventually reduced the range when akimbo, which made the SPAS-12 the best shotgun in the game. Use steady aim and you never have to aim, only hip fire. The R870 MCS requires you to aim or you won't drop the enemy in one shot unless they're very close. This shotgun actually requires a little bit of skill, more skill than the Modern Warfare 3 SPAS-12 needed.

Modern Warfare 3 Spas.
The thing was a pea shooter, even with the damage glitch.

Without it, it hurt to use it.
MW2 spas was nice, but not op as most any other thing in the game.

870 is great hip firing if you have laser sight, if not it's a two shot kill.

The only thing that every counters me are kills from behind, or low reaction times.
Or betties, But betties are just.
---
#57chessmyantidrugPosted 12/6/2012 10:00:00 PM
It's clear you don't know what you're talking about. The SPAS-12 in the last two Modern Warfare titles had more range than the R870 MCS in this game. It's weaker than those shotguns, and you want to weaken it more. Makes sense.
#58Zero IXPosted 12/6/2012 10:02:12 PM
The fact that you think the 870 is OP and that your greatest enemies are Betties makes me unable to trust your opinion...

BUT I'm a fan of anyone who was loyal to the SPAS in MW3, despite its... shortcomings...
---
"An Incandescent Revelation in a World of Darkened Forms"
The bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame
#59Flying___V(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 7:05:27 PM
It's clear you don't know what you're talking about. The SPAS-12 in the last two Modern Warfare titles had more range than the R870 MCS in this game. It's weaker than those shotguns, and you want to weaken it more. Makes sense.

Shotguns:
R870: reduced one-hit kill range by 45 inches.

Patch info, I was write all along.
So yeah.
---
#60CinderDragon77Posted 12/7/2012 8:31:30 PM
Flying___V posted...

Shotguns:
R870: reduced one-hit kill range by 45 inches.

Patch info, I was write all along.
So yeah.

Firstly, *right*. Secondly, I'm pretty sure that you weren't right and they just caved in to the crybabies and strangely enough didn't buff the three most worthless guns in the game: Executioner, S12, M1216 because I'm pretty sure stats would say that those guns are definitely in the UP/UU category.
---
TrendyEnt=UberEnt= Q_Q What are consoles?