Domination on Hijacked is probably the least fun I've ever had in a video game.

#1Yami DudePosted 12/5/2012 7:38:56 PM
Every ****ing game, after like 30 seconds, it turns into me just spawning and then immediately dying EVERY TIME because of people either rushing or camping the spawn. I don't think any COD map has ever frustrated me more than this one.
---
"I KNOW what metaphor means. I'm in 10th ****ing grade, all honors classes" -RageAganstAudio
#2ICantNameGudPosted 12/5/2012 7:41:02 PM
Honestly domination is the only match I enjoy on this god awful map because it forces a little bit of order. You definitely want smoke grenades and C4 or betties for this map though.
---
Get it right, do it nice. If you make a mistake, you're gonna pay for it twice. If you need it... got to have it. Get yourself a shotgun and bring it back home
#3Astro_B0mbPosted 12/5/2012 7:41:29 PM
Same with Puketown, if you're on the bad team, you're better off just leaving the game.
---
.:The Elite Connection:.
#4garnett2124Posted 12/5/2012 7:41:36 PM
It's pretty bad on Drone too. I played GW Dom today with randoms and it was a bunch of people on the helipad sniping at B along with others on the side looking out windows at B. It's frustratingly stupid how few flanking routes there are on that horrible map.
---
Not changing this sig until raiders and kings both win a championship started: Nov. 26, 2006
#5bowlofpeasPosted 12/5/2012 7:44:54 PM
Let us all have a moment of silence for this terrible occurrence.
May none of us suffer the same horrible experience.
I am truly sorry you had to deal with all that pain and frustration.