Domination on Hijacked is probably the least fun I've ever had in a video game.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Domination on Hijacked is probably the least fun I've ever had in a video game.
4 years ago#1
Every ****ing game, after like 30 seconds, it turns into me just spawning and then immediately dying EVERY TIME because of people either rushing or camping the spawn. I don't think any COD map has ever frustrated me more than this one.
"I KNOW what metaphor means. I'm in 10th ****ing grade, all honors classes" -RageAganstAudio
4 years ago#2
Honestly domination is the only match I enjoy on this god awful map because it forces a little bit of order. You definitely want smoke grenades and C4 or betties for this map though.
Get it right, do it nice. If you make a mistake, you're gonna pay for it twice. If you need it... got to have it. Get yourself a shotgun and bring it back home
4 years ago#3
Same with Puketown, if you're on the bad team, you're better off just leaving the game.
.:The Elite Connection:.
4 years ago#4
It's pretty bad on Drone too. I played GW Dom today with randoms and it was a bunch of people on the helipad sniping at B along with others on the side looking out windows at B. It's frustratingly stupid how few flanking routes there are on that horrible map.
Not changing this sig until raiders and kings both win a championship started: Nov. 26, 2006
4 years ago#5
Let us all have a moment of silence for this terrible occurrence.
May none of us suffer the same horrible experience.
I am truly sorry you had to deal with all that pain and frustration.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Domination on Hijacked is probably the least fun I've ever had in a video game.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived