Does the dragonfire need a buff?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Does the dragonfire need a buff?

User Info: Jimm3rF3rdette

Jimm3rF3rdette
4 years ago#1
Be honest, its probably one of the weakest scorestreaks, so do you think it deserves a buff, considering it requires a pretty high score?

and if you do believe it needs a buff, what specifically should be buffed to it other then damage intake?

User Info: known2FAIL

known2FAIL
4 years ago#2
One Flare and a slight damage boost. Maybe one less bullet to kill?
I knew FMGs would be OP before the game came out:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/995751-call-of-duty-modern-warfare-3/59204323

User Info: Garrafan

Garrafan
4 years ago#3
known2FAIL posted...
One Flare and a slight damage boost. Maybe one less bullet to kill?

One or the other, not both IMO.
A7x is the best band ever.

User Info: Tornadofox

Tornadofox
4 years ago#4
It would be nice if they made it a little more resilient to bullets or at least make it last a little longer too.

User Info: fatclemenza

fatclemenza
4 years ago#5
Well, considering it has the resilience of a fetus and takes upwards of a 10 kill streak to get, yes.
He's a well respected man about town,
Doing the best things so conservatively

User Info: FeelMyBlade

FeelMyBlade
4 years ago#6
Love my emp grenades.
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? No. of Brohoofs-38
I reward Cool users with a Cool Prize. Wait list: 1, Given:13

User Info: Nyangasm

Nyangasm
4 years ago#7
I don't know if it's just me, but if I'm especially close to someone and I'm shooting at them, it refusing to get hitmarkers. >_____> The dot will be on my target but it won't do a thing. I thought it was lag but if it was, how could I have gotten enough kills to get the Dragonfire in the first place?
Never underestimate a Japanese businessman.

User Info: xHonestyx

xHonestyx
4 years ago#8
Extremely useful in hardcore, but otherwise, it needs an armor increase, or a rocket to shoot(like the assault drone had, not like the agr's hilarious triple volley). The bullet dmg is fine but unreliable and inconsistent.

User Info: fatclemenza

fatclemenza
4 years ago#9
I don't know if it's just me, but if I'm especially close to someone and I'm shooting at them, it refusing to get hitmarkers. >_____>

Someone informed me recently that user-controlled streaks have different lag comp or some ****, and that you need to lead the target with them, as opposed to aiming directly at a moving target.
He's a well respected man about town,
Doing the best things so conservatively

User Info: fatoni311

fatoni311
4 years ago#10
no people just need to learn how to use it. all i ever see is some guy take it up over the map for everyone to shoot it. every once in a while i will come across a guy who knows how to use it and navigates around a map at ten feet or so and it absolutely destroys everything.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Does the dragonfire need a buff?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived