Does the dragonfire need a buff?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Does the dragonfire need a buff?

User Info: MilesAustin19

4 years ago#11
It's a piece of scrap. Easy to destroy and takes forever to kill. Would be the biggest joke of a scorestreak, if not for the RC-XD, but at least that barely costs anything.
The Atlanta Falcons are the best team in the NFL

User Info: xHonestyx

4 years ago#12
It doesn't matter how you use it, 3 shots and it's gone, or 1 emp grenade

User Info: Tornadofox

4 years ago#13
fatoni311 posted...
no people just need to learn how to use it. all i ever see is some guy take it up over the map for everyone to shoot it. every once in a while i will come across a guy who knows how to use it and navigates around a map at ten feet or so and it absolutely destroys everything.

This too, its probably my favorite killstreak in Cod so far, I love using it. It also makes me feel good that im helping out some players going for gold launchers.

User Info: BlackOps06

4 years ago#14
I don't know. I've seen it mow people down occasionally, but it requires them to be distracted by the rest of the team. Most of the time, it gets shot down pretty quickly.

User Info: DestinysSonNeji

4 years ago#15
Yea, its the most useless streak to me.

Shows up on radar, no flares, low flying, no bullet power. Not to mention people have a serious erection to shoot them down for the FHJ challenge.

Recon Drones were far more detrimental to the enemy team and they didn't even kill.

User Info: Fungum

4 years ago#16
I never let Dragonfire's stay up. Blackhat/Emp/FHJ, whatever, I always have at least one of them. Plus they die so easily to bullets.

It could use an armor buff to bullets. It kills fine though.

User Info: TheRisingSon

4 years ago#17
Stronger armor definitely. Also the ability to see through & shoot through walls would be handy and more futuristic.

User Info: dueric

4 years ago#18
It needs something. As it stands it only good for calling out a couple enemies.

You're better off using an RC car. Cheaper and more effective.

Speaking of which. I almost NEVER see RC cars. Weird.
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member

User Info: Escaf1owne

4 years ago#19
Tornadofox posted...
It would be nice if they made it a little more resilient to bullets or at least make it last a little longer too.

This. They get shot down far too easily.
Playing: D3, BF3, MW3....3's are good.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Does the dragonfire need a buff?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived