Wearing flak with the shield should make you explosion proof.

#1Frost_MirrorPosted 12/5/2012 11:19:29 PM
Direct sticks to the shield, hunter killers and rcxd's shouldn't kill me.
#2TheRisingSonPosted 12/5/2012 11:20:34 PM
Do they?
#3JPhoenix985Posted 12/5/2012 11:22:15 PM
You should totally boycott the game until treyarch changes the game and makes it exactly what you want.
---
GT: Liquid x Havok
#4PharoahPelicanPosted 12/5/2012 11:32:15 PM
What if it comes from the back?
---
I do not aim with my hand, I aim with my eye. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.
#5MoegittoPosted 12/5/2012 11:32:35 PM
Everything you listed can be stopped with a well placed EMP grenade, even being stuck with a semtex grenade...
---
Everyone on GameFaqs pretty much is a troll. This site honestly has the WORST user base I have ever seen. -Tuggboat1121
#6Frost_Mirror(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 11:36:11 PM(edited)
JPhoenix985 posted...
You should totally boycott the game until treyarch changes the game and makes it exactly what you want.

What do you want me to do? Accept the lack of weapon variety in the game?

The only thing that's stopping the darn thing from being a decent primary in the game is the fact that it SHOULD be a defensive weapon. I SHOULD be able to use it to defend an objective from adequate retaliation.

The way it stands now, the thing is only a gimmick weapon that has too much auto aim for the protective surface area and too slow of a recovery from a melee.

PharoahPelican posted...
What if it comes from the back?

Then you die or react normally as if you only had flak jacket.

Moegitto posted...
Everything you listed can be stopped with a well placed EMP grenade, even being stuck with a semtex grenade...

You simply don't have enough time to react and deploy the emp, even with fast hands. Even more so with a crossbow bolt.
#7TheBlueDeathPosted 12/5/2012 11:35:01 PM
Frost_Mirror posted...
Direct sticks to the shield, hunter killers and rcxd's shouldn't kill me.

I agree but watch at the non-shield users. Try to change this game any and they scream at you.
---
~~~~RED~~~~ ~~~~GREEN~~~~ ~~~~~BLUE~~~~~
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#8chessmyantidrugPosted 12/5/2012 11:45:34 PM
The problem is the shield being in the game in the first place. It was pointless in Modern Warfare 2. It was pointless in Modern Warfare 3. It's still pointless now.
#9Frost_Mirror(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 11:54:56 PM
chessmyantidrug posted...
The problem is the shield being in the game in the first place. It was pointless in Modern Warfare 2. It was pointless in Modern Warfare 3. It's still pointless now.

I beg to differ. You can hold down capture points quite well if you have a cooperative team.

For example, in turbine B flag, most people will camp at one end of the fallen turbine, you can position yourself so that your just ahead enough to cap the point and not be open to the flank to the sides. And most people will try to kill you before they go for your team so that helps when several people move to capture a point. Slap on concussion and tomahawks with fast hands and you can defend yourself while they throw their Betties at you.

That is, until the hunter killers, semtexes, and rcxd's come out.
#10Chop_ShopPosted 12/6/2012 12:11:07 AM
I've shot the shield with the crossbow and killed the guy, so I dunno what would happen with flak
---
XBL: alliekat7738
3DS FC: 2621-2654-4927