The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Dashboarded

#1FusionCPosted 12/6/2012 2:09:14 AM
My new rule is as follows, any game in which I fire a rocket, see the rocket fire and in the kill cam the rocket doesn't fire i dashboard. Do I feel bad? Nope, not a bit. Until the lag compensation is fixed I will do this without repentance.
---
For the Horde!!!!
#2DKryptonPosted 12/6/2012 2:11:46 AM
Y u care so much about k/d
---
GT: DiceyKrypton
#3ImTooSkilleddPosted 12/6/2012 2:13:29 AM
"I'm getting ****ed over by the same thing everyone else gets ****ed over by, so I'm going to possibly jeopardize everyone else's fun by dashboarding. I don't care to think about whether I might be host or not and might end up ending the game abruptly. Hell, it might even be a close game that people are trying to win. This makes sense, even though me dashboarding will do absolutely nothing to fix the problem."

Fantastic way of thinking. Keep up the good work.
#4FusionC(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 2:14:44 AM
Im at like a 1.12 (so its not like im saving much here) its not about KD its about being tired of fighting on a unfair playing field, just because I have a 40 meg down 20 meg up connection I shoudln't be punished by having all of my actions be half a second behind everyone else.
---
For the Horde!!!!
#5AirRawr_Posted 12/6/2012 2:15:27 AM
I dashboard in every game I die more than 5 times
---
this guy I_dont_die is trolling around this message board talking trash - ZEERO_04
http://i37.tinypic.com/x1wt2u.jpg
#6JVel91Posted 12/6/2012 2:16:01 AM
Proud to say I have never dashboarded while playing blops2.
---
EMS
#7FusionC(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 2:16:35 AM
ImTooSkilledd posted...
"I'm getting ****ed over by the same thing everyone else gets ****ed over by, so I'm going to possibly jeopardize everyone else's fun by dashboarding. I don't care to think about whether I might be host or not and might end up ending the game abruptly. Hell, it might even be a close game that people are trying to win. This makes sense, even though me dashboarding will do absolutely nothing to fix the problem."

If everyone else was having the same thing going on then the guy who was a half a second ahead of me would have been a half a second slower, being on the same time as me and we would be even. And believe me..if enough people start doing this the masses will complain and they will fix the problem
---
For the Horde!!!!
#8WhiteSkullPosted 12/6/2012 2:18:03 AM
FusionC posted...
Im at like a 1.12 (so its not like im saving much here) its not about KD its about being tired of fighting on a unfair playing field, just because I have a 40 meg down 20 meg up connection I shoudln't be punished by having all of my actions be half a second behind everyone else.

instead you want to be that ahead because you live in an area that has better net then others? (just curious)
#9FusionC(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 2:20:29 AM
No, I think that 3arch should enforce a hard cap of 100ms (everyone has to be within 10ms) so everyone will be at the same speed, also I live in a VERY small town on the western part of Va (less then 5k people live in my town, I just pay for business class internet)
---
For the Horde!!!!
#10ImTooSkilleddPosted 12/6/2012 2:23:41 AM
FusionC posted...
ImTooSkilledd posted...

If everyone else was having the same thing going on then the guy who was a half a second ahead of me would have been a half a second slower, being on the same time as me and we would be even. And believe me..if enough people start doing this the masses will complain and they will fix the problem

Have you ever stopped to think that maybe, in some lobbies, you're the one being benefited by lag compensation and other people are the victims? Or are you just selfish and the only thing that goes through your head is, "Wahh, I always get screwed over"?

I'm not saying lag compensation is a smart idea or that I like the current system. All I'm saying is that your thought process is pretty ****ing dumb and your way of "protesting" is too. There are much more effective ways to try to change the current way of things. Everyone dashboarding whenever they think they might've gotten screwed over is probably the dumbest possible idea.