havent played this game in almost a month and i have a question

#1XT3M3Posted 12/6/2012 3:54:50 AM(edited)
is it me or is the SMGS in this game a bit on the ........ OP side.......

i didnt notice it at first because of the game being new and mostly everyone using the ARS.
but now i come back and see everyone in league jumped on to the SMG train. which so far has killed me in 2 -3 shots from any range.
---
YT|Ownal0t GT| oZdReaZiii WrSx
Is it weird that it might be more likely that Tc wins powerball than wizards winning? ~ KoD_Immortal
#2ICantNameGudPosted 12/6/2012 3:50:40 AM
Yea it's because the TTK on every gun is insane and the maps are all close quarters. Combat SMGs with tomahawks, the R870 or S12 shotunf, or M8A1 AR.

If you want to fight fire with fire all the SMGs save for the Vector and MP7 are ridiculous, though some people still like using those two as well. They're all really good and should be silenced with a laser.
---
Get it right, do it nice. If you make a mistake, you're gonna pay for it twice. If you need it... got to have it. Get yourself a shotgun and bring it back home
#3Ick_ukPosted 12/6/2012 3:52:37 AM
Ttk seems to take ages but ttd is instant
#4XT3M3(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 3:59:52 AM
ICantNameGud posted...
Yea it's because the TTK on every gun is insane and the maps are all close quarters. Combat SMGs with tomahawks, the R870 or S12 shotunf, or M8A1 AR.

If you want to fight fire with fire all the SMGs save for the Vector and MP7 are ridiculous, though some people still like using those two as well. They're all really good and should be silenced with a laser.

yea i made my SMG class for lobbies like these already.

and another question Skill based match making is in league too? or no. cause i noticed that i been thrown into some laggy games. and it wasnt like this at launch

this is a patern of some of my gun fights

Shoots
*hit* *hit *hit* *miss* *miss* *miss* *miss* Miss* *miss* miss* *im not dead yet?* *miss* *hit* Hit* *gets kill*

Runs along
---
YT|Ownal0t GT| oZdReaZiii WrSx
Is it weird that it might be more likely that Tc wins powerball than wizards winning? ~ KoD_Immortal
#5w00dy925Posted 12/6/2012 4:03:01 AM
XT3M3 posted...
is it me or is the SMGS in this game a bit on the ........ OP side.......

i didnt notice it at first because of the game being new and mostly everyone using the ARS.
but now i come back and see everyone in league jumped on to the SMG train. which so far has killed me in 2 -3 shots from any range.

Probably because the game hasnt been out for a month yet. But, i completely agree man. Its insane. I see the mp7 more than any other gun being used. In my opinion that gun is absolute garb. To each their own i guess. Ill stick with my msmc and an94 though.
#6gortzartPosted 12/6/2012 4:56:32 AM
ttk? sorry for askin what it means. i only ask when i cant figure it out myself.
#7Trigg3rH4ppyPosted 12/6/2012 5:03:35 AM
ttk? sorry for askin what it means. i only ask when i cant figure it out myself.

Time To Kill

how long a gun takes to kill from the moment you pull the trigger
---
http://i.imgur.com/EMWsl.jpg http://gifsoup.com/view6/4081352/wheelie-o.gif <---My Bike
TWSSted since~ 3/27/12
#8torey_caylorPosted 12/6/2012 5:12:57 AM(edited)
Start headglitching with AH of your choice and shut those SMG clowns down. That's what i do when i get sick of them. You kill one, 2 jump around out some corner and kill you.

My FAL K/D is like 2.5 lolz. I ike hearing them scream over the mics when i get a triple feed or something. Also get constant hate msgs since i started using my anti SMG class. I know it's considered cheap, but i just don't care cause it has to be done. Blops 2 rushing isn't even a thoughtful, fun classic rush type, it's just pray and spray no skill hip fire nonsense. Pretty much what noobs wanted.