I predicted everything wrong with this game more than a week before release.

#11singhellotakuPosted 12/6/2012 5:38:58 AM
Most of those are still opinion, also, nobody cares
#12Linctagon7(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 5:44:02 AM
Deathx113 posted...
Linctagon7 posted...
Deathx113 posted...
"This will be the worst and most unbalanced multiplayer a COD has ever had."

"SMG, Adjustable Stock, Lightweight, Laser Sight combinations."

"Lag and bad hit detection."

So, basically everything that was wrong with the other Call of Duties?

Right, right!

Now, what does that tell you?

That the game will always have annoying problems, but it is addicting and I will continue to buy them? xD

Close, but not exactly.

More along the lines of "Black Ops 2 was supposed to be our Sovereign to lead us into a new age of COD woth it's supposed 'innovation' and 'major changes'. Yet, when all the smoke and mirrors were done bedazzling us we realised that it was just the same old game all along. Sure, a little bling here and a patch there, but deep down inside it still runs on the same old rotten engine. Same crap, different year. Only a tad bit worse now".

Something like that. Sure people aren't just going to SAY it, but we aaaallllll know they're THINKING it.

I don't like acting like a crazy person on a video game board anymore.
#13RBEMPosted 12/6/2012 5:55:52 AM
Only things wrong with Blops2 really are the lag and UAV spam. Fix those and things would be much better. The engine is fine, i'd much rather have smooth 60fps than crappy blurry Crysis2 style engine - imagine that with the lag! Gameplay wise CoD is CoD so criticising it is like having a go at a ball for being round instead of cuboid.
---
GT: x Pearl o
#14Linctagon7(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 6:41:02 AM
singhellotaku posted...

I once saw my buddy stub his toe on a small rock. He didn't say a thing. He didn't even look at the rock or pay it any mind. It was almost like the rock wasn't even there. He really didn't care.

A few days later he stubbed his toe on a much bigger rock. This time he exclaimed "that didn't hurt, I don't care". But I saw the tear in his eyes. He definately knew the rock was there and even though he said he didn't care, I knew he actually did.
#15Doktor_KaboomPosted 12/6/2012 6:47:05 AM
Linctagon7 posted...
singhellotaku posted...

I once saw my buddy stub his toe on a small rock. He didn't say a thing. He didn't even look at the rock or pay it any mind. It was almost like the rock wasn't even there. He really didn't care.

A few days later he stubbed his toe on a much bigger rock. This time he exclaimed "that didn't hurt, I don't care". But I saw the tear in his eyes. He definately knew the rock was there and even though he said he didn't care, I knew he actually did.

Confucious say, man who stand on toilet high on pot
---
I'm on a gravy train with biscuit wheels
#16NinjaDeath911Posted 12/6/2012 6:53:01 AM
panthers_freak posted...
Linctagon7 posted...
http://m.gamefaqs.com/boards/669289-call-of-duty-black-ops-ii/64523733

They called me crazy, but I sure showed them.

WHO'S CRAZY NOW?!

Let me guess...you still bought the game. You knew it was going to be bad, but you supported treyarch anyway.

Treyarch > Infinity Ward
#17DOSFPosted 12/6/2012 7:00:45 AM
Apart from your third example - to which my experience is no worse than any other title - I don't see any problem.

People have moaned about AR's being the only thing used mostly, and now it's SMG's turn. And as for class layouts - when the hell did anyone care about that?!

Major parts of this community are complete mongtards.
---
"I'M HERE TO SAVE YOU! Right after I get done rubbing my arse against this wall." - Arctic_Sunrise
#18Linctagon7(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 7:55:33 AM
Doktor_Kaboom posted...
Linctagon7 posted...
singhellotaku posted...

Confucious say, man who stand on toilet high on pot

Hey, sometimes I have to squat over the toilet with my feet on the seat to force out those fat-longs that I get when I eat a block of cheese. Nothing wrong with that. That doesn't make me a stoner, it makes me constipated. Unless we are talking about my donks being stoners, in which case they are.

Confucius sounds like a stoner too. Both the plant and the log types.
#19Krazoa2Posted 12/6/2012 7:57:36 AM
My topic was better than yours.
#20Deathx113Posted 12/6/2012 2:28:02 PM
Linctagon7 posted...
Deathx113 posted...
Linctagon7 posted...
Deathx113 posted...

So, basically everything that was wrong with the other Call of Duties?

Right, right!

Now, what does that tell you?

That the game will always have annoying problems, but it is addicting and I will continue to buy them? xD

Close, but not exactly.

More along the lines of "Black Ops 2 was supposed to be our Sovereign to lead us into a new age of COD woth it's supposed 'innovation' and 'major changes'. Yet, when all the smoke and mirrors were done bedazzling us we realised that it was just the same old game all along. Sure, a little bling here and a patch there, but deep down inside it still runs on the same old rotten engine. Same crap, different year. Only a tad bit worse now".

Something like that. Sure people aren't just going to SAY it, but we aaaallllll know they're THINKING it.

I don't like acting like a crazy person on a video game board anymore.

I've been saying all CoDs are the same since MW2. I've never thought they had huge improvements. I buy every other CoD, that way it kinda does feel like a bigger improvement, since it has 2 years of small differences instead of 1. xD

Also, I enjoy any CoD I play. Yeah, it is the same thing, but that doesn't mean it isn't fun.
My dad plays tennis for an hour or 2 every day (or other day) in the summer, he's been playing for 30 years or more and he isn't bored of it yet.

CoD is fun, repetitive, but still fun.

I am in no way disagreeing with you, it is the same game rehashed and spit back out every year, but regardless, it is still that fun ol' fast paced game.
---
Mods thinking: "Alright, well I'm going to delete this topic, but first let me delete as many of these posts as I can! HohoMwahahhaha!!"