Bouncing betty users...

#11XxViewAskewIIPosted 12/6/2012 8:05:04 AM
Anyone who gets killed by a BB DESERVES IT!!

Engineer is by far the best 3rd perk and black hat is the best tactical. The person using the BB isn't the one with no skill..... It's the idiot who runs into them.
---
Currently playing: Resident Evil 6, Dishonored, Borderlands 2, Sleeping Dogs. Near future: Forza Horizon, Halo 4, Black Ops 2
#12fett44(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 8:06:29 AM
Its just cheesy to me kinda like noob tubes in mw2. I have too much self respect to use them. I do need to start crouching more though.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/RizzoSol?feature=mhee
#13Krazoa2Posted 12/6/2012 8:06:41 AM
fett44 posted...
Don't you feel like less of a man getting kills with absolutely zero skill involved?

You're playing CoD. All your kills took zero skill to get.
U fel lik les man?
#14SkytheWiz1Posted 12/6/2012 8:08:00 AM
fett44 posted...
Its just cheesy to me kinda like noob tubes in mw2. I have too much self respect to use them. I do need to start crouching more though.

Noooo, not even close.
80% of lobbies had noob tube attachments, even if they only used them on occasion.

I only ever run in to 1-2 people per game that use bouncing betties. If you kept running into them, you were likely coming up on some guy's camping spot several times.
---
Pretend there are awe-inspiring lyrics
or oh-so-hilarious quotations here, please.
#15darkshadowmasterPosted 12/6/2012 8:09:23 AM
SkytheWiz1 posted...
fett44 posted...

Noooo, not even close.
80% of lobbies had noob tube attachments, even if they only used them on occasion.

I only ever run in to 1-2 people per game that use bouncing betties. If you kept running into them, you were likely coming up on some guy's camping spot several times.

I can honestly say that since launch I've seen the nade launchers used maybe 3x, and one of them was me.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#16ValeriumPosted 12/6/2012 8:10:03 AM
I stopped dying to them ages ago, even without engineer. Most people are stupid and put them out in the open, or slow at reacting to them.

There is definitely some skill involved with them, you need to know where to place them, and when. Love putting them behind me when I am being chased.

I am more pissed off at the people that throw random nades when they spawn in the hopes of getting a random kill. THAT takes no skill.
#17vigorm0rtisPosted 12/6/2012 8:13:19 AM
fett44 posted...

If your self respect is in any way related to CoD you're a sad, small man.
---
Protip: If you don't see gorilla coming he's already behind you, lotion bottle in hand. --CaPwnd
#18CyCoCripPosted 12/6/2012 8:15:14 AM
fett44 posted...
Don't you feel like less of a man getting kills with absolutely zero skill involved?

die much? im sorry. i'll make sure to add scavenger so i can just keep tossing them..
---
Xbl = Coqui Viejo
#19DamenMartinezPosted 12/6/2012 8:21:18 AM
Bouncing betties, IMO, are the funnest thing about this game. There's nothing that makes me laugh harder than tossing one over a wall and getting a kill. I got a double kill direct impact with one the other day. I don't see much claymore complaints, but those things are absolutely destructive in this game.
---
XBOX 360 Gamertag: Damenm, I mainly play shooters, but I'm just your average player.
Pokemon White: 1420 6357 0668
#20Styrof0amPosted 12/6/2012 8:21:23 AM
fett44 posted...

Doesn't it make you feel like less of a man, when you have to complain about an easily avoidable lethal explosive?

You can run right past them, no need to crouch or go prone, and this is w/o lightweight.