Bouncing betty users...

#31Superman070776Posted 12/6/2012 9:30:34 AM
Engineer. Then you can get points for shooting a betty or shock.
---
Game Devs...you will never please all of these complainers...so just ignore them and keep giving the rest of us the games we like.
#32OMEGA RUGALPosted 12/6/2012 9:32:20 AM
Do you feel bad killing someone front behind?

That is just as skill less.
---
PSN & Live: Loadedklip
BLOPs 2 Weapon Class Tier List SMGs>Snipers>LMGs>Shotguns>Pistols>Knife>>ARs
#33FeelMyBladePosted 12/6/2012 9:32:56 AM
Engineer and emp grenade.
---
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? No. of Brohoofs-38
I reward Cool users with a Cool Prize. Wait list: 1, Given:13
#34RapaleemanPosted 12/6/2012 9:35:15 AM
If the game worked correctly then sure, betty deaths are the fault of the victim.

With that said, since the sound in this game is terribly mixed I never hear them go off and even with Engineer they don't always appear. Also they seem to disappear into the maps sometime. Throwing one in the middle of the dirt on Yemen sometimes results in them disappearing on the screen yet still able to kill a person.

You also shouldn't be able to direct impact kill with a betty either. That is kind of dumb yet throwing a Disc of Tron and getting a kill is kind of funny.

I will say hacking them is great fun. Nothing like hacking a betty on the surface of the ship while I'm running underneath and getting a free kill.
---
"Cover your receptors Perceptor."
Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts his cakehole.
#35HackPosted 12/6/2012 9:38:34 AM
Not at all, it puts a smile on my face in fact.
---
Fay's proud *****
I guess you can say Drew didn't really draw enough heat to get himself arrested. >_> - Too_Cool_Rick
#36poppen695Posted 12/6/2012 9:39:49 AM
fett44 posted...
Don't you feel like less of a man getting kills with absolutely zero skill involved?

Not really..I do feel like you are less of a man because you lack the skill to press B though...
#37Xian042Posted 12/6/2012 9:56:23 AM
yup, simply 'cause there are a few ways to avoid them.
---
Ouch! What do you do?
#38GTAGamer4LifePosted 12/6/2012 9:57:28 AM
fett44 posted...
Don't you feel like less of a man getting kills with absolutely zero skill involved?

Yes *cries*

*sniffles* Someone bring me some rocky road *sniffles*
---
Started 8/3/07
Not changing this sig until my Denver Broncos win another Super Bowl.
#39KillaBeAtPosted 12/6/2012 10:22:11 AM
Valerium posted...
I stopped dying to them ages ago, even without engineer. Most people are stupid and put them out in the open, or slow at reacting to them.

There is definitely some skill involved with them, you need to know where to place them, and when. Love putting them behind me when I am being chased.

I am more pissed off at the people that throw random nades when they spawn in the hopes of getting a random kill. THAT takes no skill.

SOOOOOOO much this. If I could get rid of any of the "classic" Call of Duty stuff (asides from kill-streaks, though the scorestreak system could still use a little more tweaking to encourage playing the objective more) it would be the stupid ass Tom Brady grenade throw. Since CoD 4 (remembering that awful map on the ship) people just heave them as far as they can and pray. Grenades should have a 15-20 foot throw range, you shouldn't be able to look up 45 degrees and heave them 100 feet over 2 buildings.
---
84% of people make up their statistics. If you are one of the 16% that don't, put this in your signature.
#40NinjaDeath911Posted 12/6/2012 10:25:29 AM
I only die by them when I prestige, don't have engineer yet and my friend is talking to me about bs and I don't hear the SFX going off

Other wise they get hacked and emp'd for easy points all day