Bouncing betty users...

#61MairuzuPosted 12/6/2012 12:11:53 PM
Don't you feel stupid for not minding your surroundings?
---
She's got you high and you don't even know yet...
You can't deny you're looking for the sunset.
#62Natsume_Tien7Posted 12/6/2012 12:14:32 PM
Engineer, useless?? If they are using any equipment, which they likely are, it gives away their position. You can see the equipment as they are throwing it out, including those frags that sometimes fall next to you silently, which you can now throw back with less risk. With an EMP grenade or Black Hat, you can take out so many things before they can do squat. I rake in a lot of points by just killing Betties and Shock Charges. Re-rolling your crap care package is just another perk.

Tac Mask is good too, but Engineer is FAR from worthless.
---
"Don't be single-minded. It will only serve to bind you later on."
- Faust
#63RONIN_Y0JIMBOPosted 12/6/2012 12:17:58 PM
If it took zero skill to obtain a kill what does that say about the supposed skill of my opponents?
---
Gamertag- RONIN Y0JIMBO
Is that cynicism? On the internet? Grow up, I have no time for your elitist attitude. Come back when you can be useful.
#64GuiltyGear1682Posted 12/6/2012 1:29:41 PM
RONIN_Y0JIMBO posted...
If it took zero skill to obtain a kill what does that say about the supposed skill of my opponents?

^ That.

Also, Engineer > Betty. With Black Hats, you are basically trolling them.
---
You have a room?!?! - Russell Peter
#65Bleach313Posted 12/6/2012 1:42:24 PM
People still have problems with those!?

I had a problem with them when I first started playing because I have to get used to all the levels, but after a while their no problem. People mostly put them in corners or door entryways so you just gotta avoid it. The only people I see die by them are rushers. They literally just run towards it without checking their surroundings so they deserve it.
#66RS_YELARAKAPosted 12/6/2012 2:44:14 PM
fett44 posted...
Don't you feel like less of a man getting kills with absolutely zero skill involved?

You can run Engineer, FlakJacket, Or crouch.....pick one. Now please dry your eyes :'(
---
GamerTag - YELARAKA (LeAdEr Of Da ReDsKrEeN kLaN)
My FaN kLuB - GameCheat, JasmineMagee, &.Gaybor
#67Akiba69Posted 12/6/2012 2:48:28 PM
Someone killed me today by throwing a bouncing betty into my face. It didn't even explode.
---
Want a Nuketown Zombies Code? PM me.