BO2 makes playing with friends really horrible

#1Afghan_Whig777Posted 12/6/2012 8:26:30 AM
At least for me

A lot of my friends don't play this too much so I've been playing with different people

And it seems like despite who the host is in the group, I'm in lobbies where half the lobby is 3 bar'd

Our group won the majority of the games yesterday, but we watched in different lobbies as some people with two bars went positive.

We had some games where we won very comfortably in dom points, but we struggled to win one on one encounters with bad players.

I just...really don't want to give up on this game, but I don't know how realistic the lag comp will get an update by Christmast, if anything, the servers seem like they'll receieve more stress
---
GT: Arcade Fire87
#2darkshadowmasterPosted 12/6/2012 8:29:21 AM
I pretty much quit for now. Every now & again we will try a few games hoping that today will be the day we aren't crushed by connection issues, but are wrong and in fact end up with worse issues than before.

Pretty much have moved on to Far Cry 3/Hitman and MW3 for now.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#3Afghan_Whig777(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 8:33:32 AM
darkshadowmaster posted...
I pretty much quit for now. Every now & again we will try a few games hoping that today will be the day we aren't crushed by connection issues, but are wrong and in fact end up with worse issues than before.

Pretty much have moved on to Far Cry 3/Hitman and MW3 for now.

I wasn't even raging last night, I just felt very defeated by the game (not the opponents), and just shut it off and played some Hitman.

My average accuracy is in the 19%, but I don't feel like my bullets are hitting at all

It's feels like I'm reanacting the scene from Pulp Fiction in every game
---
#4fatclemenzaPosted 12/6/2012 8:46:16 AM
Playing with friends is horrible? Playing alone is horrible. At least you aren't pigeonholed into one crappy playlist because of bad matchmaking
---
He's a well respected man about town,
Doing the best things so conservatively
#5Afghan_Whig777(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 8:53:38 AM
Thats my dilemma! I'm playing alone a lot too, and that results in tons of more losses and bad lobbies. My W/L is 1.40ish right now, which is awful

I had a W/L of 78% in MW3 and something decent in BO2 because I played in groups, my friends just...aren't hyped for playing this game

I'll have strings of games being absolutely one sided. I obviously don't want to stay in those lobbies because it'll most likely repeat, but in doing so, I find other lobbies as bad or worse

But now I'm playing with friends in groups of 4 or so, and we're winning a majority, but my games are worse, KDR wise
---
#6Gunther482Posted 12/6/2012 8:54:05 AM
I've downloaded the Dragonborn DLC for Skyrim and have been enjoying that. I was going to take a break anyway due to finals coming up though anyway.
#7fatclemenzaPosted 12/6/2012 9:11:07 AM
My W/L is 1.40ish right now, which is awful

lol do yourself a favor and forget about W/L in this game mine is 0.75 and its only going lower because the only way I can even play is to cherrypick lobbies until I find one that's not a pubstomp in progress or a pubstack party against me and my idiot randoms. Then add in more ragequits because the game is inherently garbage and inconsistent
---
He's a well respected man about town,
Doing the best things so conservatively