Next thing to be removed?

#1Emir_ParkreinerPosted 12/6/2012 10:03:12 AM
The Nuketown playtest was first then theater mode, what could be next?

Personally I think emblems are gonna be removed because they allow free expression and creativity.
---
http://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w480/emir66/The5thNintendoElement.gif
GT:Dan Parkreiner
#2AirRawr_Posted 12/6/2012 10:04:14 AM
fun oh wait that was removed a long time ago
---
this guy I_dont_die is trolling around this message board talking trash - ZEERO_04
http://i37.tinypic.com/x1wt2u.jpg
#3FeelMyBladePosted 12/6/2012 10:06:28 AM
Emblems are one of the reasons why I love this game.
---
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? No. of Brohoofs-38
Chess doesn't require skill, as all you do is move a piece when it's your turn. - Krazoa2
#4Milwaukee_RushPosted 12/6/2012 10:17:14 AM
What do you mean theatre mode was removed??
---
HC HQ all day! Forget the explosives, use a real gun.
#5darkshadowmasterPosted 12/6/2012 10:18:50 AM
The connection issues.

<.<

DAMNIT I CAN DREAM CAN'T I?!
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#6gangoplushPosted 12/6/2012 10:21:22 AM
theater mode has not been removed.

so your only complaint of things that have been removed is the nuketown 24/7 playlist. thats such a stupid thing to complain about being removed since it was a playlist that was only available during certain events in BO1. so they are only doing the exact same thing for BO2.

so really, nothing has been removed.
#7CharityDiaryPosted 12/6/2012 10:25:32 AM
gangoplush posted...

so your only complaint of things that have been removed is the nuketown 24/7 playlist. thats such a stupid thing to complain about being removed since it was a playlist that was only available during certain events in BO1. so they are only doing the exact same thing for BO2.

Theater mode has indeed been removed.

Try using it.

You can't.

Because it's.

Removed.
#8AirRawr_Posted 12/6/2012 10:27:32 AM
its removed until Activision can figure out how to get $40k

lolpoor
---
this guy I_dont_die is trolling around this message board talking trash - ZEERO_04
http://i37.tinypic.com/x1wt2u.jpg
#9StrataElitePosted 12/6/2012 11:07:12 AM
I think them there guns will be next... So them there people can stop complaining about lag.

And to be honest with you I can see both Treyarch, and Infinity Ward take out the weapons in the CoD games just so they don't have to bother messing with the lag issues.
#10gangoplushPosted 12/6/2012 3:26:46 PM
CharityDiary posted...
gangoplush posted...

Theater mode has indeed been removed.

Try using it.

You can't.

Because it's.

Removed.

maybe this is just a different way that we perceive words but theater mode hasnt been removed. it has just been disabled temporarily because of a glitch where people could watch a video with it and up rank. i dont consider this "removed" but i can see how someone else may take it that way. it will be back shortly after they fixed this problem, so thats why i said it wasnt removed. when i think of something that is removed from the game, i think permanently. NOT something that is temporarily disabled because of a major glitch like this.