I havent played Black Ops 2 anymore in a week.. When will I ever play it again?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. I havent played Black Ops 2 anymore in a week.. When will I ever play it again?
3 years ago#11
Yeah the last title update on Black Ops 2 added a Map Editor. It's like 20 times better than the one in Far Cry 3 too, which is sad really because that's the only thing it had going for it.

That's not really fair though because 20 times 0 is still 0.
I do not aim with my hand, I aim with my eye. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.
3 years ago#12
PharoahPelican posted...
Yeah the last title update on Black Ops 2 added a Map Editor. It's like 20 times better than the one in Far Cry 3 too, which is sad really because that's the only thing it had going for it.

That's not really fair though because 20 times 0 is still 0.

Damn son! I lol'd though.
3 years ago#13
That "LOST" Minimap for FC3 looks absolutely amazing. Another proof users can create better maps than developers.
Some rockets turn faster than others, depending upon the trajectory. In this case it is going to go almost straight up until it is out of sight.
3 years ago#14
Why is this troll still here? :(
3 years ago#15
I actually appreciate the trolls on this board. It's good comic relief from all the whining.
GT: Cornbread4life
I'm loud, obnoxious, vulgar, impaired by "substance abuse" 99% of the time, but I kill it. Keep that in mind if you add me on live
3 years ago#16
Its not trolling tho its progress. Only some of us want the same game every year.
Some rockets turn faster than others, depending upon the trajectory. In this case it is going to go almost straight up until it is out of sight.
3 years ago#17
superg0at posted...
Also, can you save your friends in BO2? How amazing that would be!

Plus can you make love as in FC3?

I feel BO2 is lacking a lot of things and turns most BO2 players into very unhappy and unsatisfied people? We all should be happy tho! Especially with a fantastic life like I lead :)

They had that in Black Ops one but people cried about it because they never had friends to save.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. I havent played Black Ops 2 anymore in a week.. When will I ever play it again?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived