Type 25, MTAR, and M27

#11fatclemenzaPosted 12/6/2012 11:39:46 AM
I dislike the target finder though

I do too, but good luck using the M8 at range when it kills in 5 shots. LOL. Target finder is the only way to get rid of idle sway that I know of.
---
He's a well respected man about town,
Doing the best things so conservatively
#12kcchiefsfan1982Posted 12/6/2012 11:39:47 AM
I use Type 25 only and have a 1.76 K/D (I play team deathmatch Core only)

So, I must say, it is a great gun. I actually think it is the best gun in the game, thus why I use it.

I occasionally use the MP7 & vector, if it is a map that will have mostly close encounters & few long distance opportunities.

But, primarily stick with the Type 25. It is great for hip fire at close range and great for long range killing as well.
#13fatclemenzaPosted 12/6/2012 11:40:11 AM

Setup?
---
He's a well respected man about town,
Doing the best things so conservatively
#14theLongR0DPosted 12/6/2012 11:43:37 AM
kcchiefsfan1982 posted...

So, I must say, it is a great gun. I actually think it is the best gun in the game, thus why I use it.

I occasionally use the MP7 & vector, if it is a map that will have mostly close encounters & few long distance opportunities.

But, primarily stick with the Type 25. It is great for hip fire at close range and great for long range killing as well.

Ya I have been running the Type 25 the last couple days and it is now easily my favorite gun. I use it with laser sight, stock & reflex(cause I like the mustache reticle) and seem to do better than I do with most other weapons. Its pretty good off the hip with the laser sight and when ADSing very little recoil
#15kcchiefsfan1982Posted 12/6/2012 11:50:18 AM
fatclemenza posted...

Setup?

I have several different classes depending on maps and also how my opponents are playing.

One class, I have type 25 silencer & laser light, extended mags, ghost, engineer

One, I have close to the same, but have hardline

Another, I have close to the same, but blind eye

Another, I have close to the same, but (2) bouncing betties and a shock charge (this one gets me lots of free kills, unless the other team starts hacking me, then I switch away from it.

I use ghost on everything.

My killstreaks are UAV, RCXD, paper airplane
#16OMEGA RUGALPosted 12/6/2012 12:04:25 PM
fatclemenza posted...
It depends on your playstyle and the map. You can't run around and use an AR like a SMG like in previous CODs but there's nothing wrong with those weapons if they are used more defensively.

There's barely any sight lines on any map not named Turbine, plus ARs have pathetic minimum damage and dropoff. No point not using an SMG.

There are sight lines on plenty of maps ....

... but the ARs do have pathetic min damage and dropoff so when you do find those lines of sights ... you barely have any advantage at all vs an SMG.

But that is where LMGs come in ... they are actually useful in this game and destroy SMGs at mid and long range and there are sight lines to take advantage of this.

Just don't go out there thinking you can rush with an LMG.

As for ARs ... they lose badly at long range to Snipers and LMGs at mid to long distance.
ARs lose badly to SMGs close distance and are practically even against SMGs mid distance ....

SMGs did not get buffed .... ARs got nerfed big time in min damage and lost of range.

LMGs got minor nerfs to their ADS but they got buffed in their recoil and by AR's lost ... they are not the best full auto mid to long range weapons in the game.
---
PSN & Live: Loadedklip
BLOPs 2 Weapon Class Tier List SMGs>Snipers>LMGs>Shotguns>Pistols>Knife>>ARs