LMAO! Did you guys REALLY think Nuketown 24/7 was permanent? Really?

#11Spartan0fCha0s8Posted 12/6/2012 11:37:00 AM
Considering it wasn't open for the whole 7 days and the fact that almost everyone who has the game has the map, yeah, I think we have a little to be upset about. I don't really care that much, but why do I have this map that I can't play with friends?
---
I never sleep cuz sleep is the cousin of death
#12MahoganyTooth92Posted 12/6/2012 11:38:14 AM
Spartan0fCha0s8 posted...
Considering it wasn't open for the whole 7 days and the fact that almost everyone who has the game has the map, yeah, I think we have a little to be upset about. I don't really care that much, but why do I have this map that I can't play with friends?

inb4youcanplayitwithfriends
He means exclusively, in a public playlist.
---
The state of the pokemon board...
http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/5583/thestateofthepokemonboa.png
#13seankimberley42Posted 12/6/2012 11:38:22 AM

IT's available in private matches. You can play with your friends in it any time you want.
---
Twilight is like Soccer: 2 hours of people running around, no one scoring and millions of fans telling me I don't get it. - Maliice
#14known2FAIL(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 11:38:30 AM
cbviz80 posted...
Yeah lol at people thinking 24/7 meant 24/7..... silly silly people.... /sarcasm

you should take away that sarcasm because it was an accurate statement. Nothing is 24/7 no matter how much you want it to be. Like I said, you were naive if you thought it would stay 24/7.
---
I knew FMGs would be OP before the game came out:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/995751-call-of-duty-modern-warfare-3/59204323
#15hat_redPosted 12/6/2012 11:40:15 AM
LMAO! lol@everyone who thought the 24/7 playlist would be there permanently. Come on people! When do they do 24/7 maps? When something big happens. What was big that happened? I think it's fair to think that Nuketown 2025 would make it's way into the playlist albeit at THE RELEASE OF THE GAME! If you guys REALLY thought it was permanent a lower rate like they did in BO1 either you are trolling or you are EXTREMELY naive...
#16known2FAIL(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 11:40:36 AM
MahoganyTooth92 posted...

Because the developers don't want that. It inflates stats too. I don't care about that but the developers obviously do. You should be happy they actually brought that map back from the start and not in some DLC...
---
#17imthestuntmanPosted 12/6/2012 11:43:04 AM
1- nuketown sucks.

2-24/7 means always there.
---
A number of polite gentlemen requested I change my signature. So i did.
I want my Minecraft Xbox 360 Wedge Antilles skin.
#18known2FAIL(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 11:44:49 AM
imthestuntman posted...
1- nuketown sucks.

2-24/7 means always there.

always there as long as they want it to be.
---
#19MahoganyTooth92Posted 12/6/2012 11:48:14 AM
known2FAIL posted...
MahoganyTooth92 posted...

Because the developers don't want that. It inflates stats too. I don't care about that but the developers obviously do. You should be happy they actually brought that map back from the start and not in some DLC...

I don't care about what the developers think, I want to play the map that I bought the game at launch for.
If it wasn't for nuketown, I would have waited a month before I bought the game.
---
The state of the pokemon board...
http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/5583/thestateofthepokemonboa.png
#20cbviz80Posted 12/6/2012 11:48:31 AM
known2FAIL posted...
cbviz80 posted...
Yeah lol at people thinking 24/7 meant 24/7..... silly silly people.... /sarcasm

you should take away that sarcasm because it was an accurate statement. Nothing is 24/7 no matter how much you want it to be. Like I said, you were naive if you thought it would stay 24/7.

I could care less since I dont like the map that much, but people who got butthurt have a right to be. Saying nothing is 24/7 ever is a poor defense. Why put 24/7 if you had no intention of keeping it open 24/7... much less even a whole week?? And if you are comparing it to 24/7 stores like Wal-Mart who close for the occasional holiday then that is pretty weak. I mean they didnt even close for a whole day on Thanksgiving... oh yeah and the line Nuketown used... "We never close" ? Apparently never is a mere 7 days.