LMAO! Did you guys REALLY think Nuketown 24/7 was permanent? Really?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. LMAO! Did you guys REALLY think Nuketown 24/7 was permanent? Really?

User Info: Spartan0fCha0s8

Spartan0fCha0s8
4 years ago#11
Considering it wasn't open for the whole 7 days and the fact that almost everyone who has the game has the map, yeah, I think we have a little to be upset about. I don't really care that much, but why do I have this map that I can't play with friends?
I never sleep cuz sleep is the cousin of death

User Info: MahoganyTooth92

MahoganyTooth92
4 years ago#12
Spartan0fCha0s8 posted...
Considering it wasn't open for the whole 7 days and the fact that almost everyone who has the game has the map, yeah, I think we have a little to be upset about. I don't really care that much, but why do I have this map that I can't play with friends?

inb4youcanplayitwithfriends
He means exclusively, in a public playlist.
The state of the pokemon board...
http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/5583/thestateofthepokemonboa.png

User Info: seankimberley42

seankimberley42
4 years ago#13

IT's available in private matches. You can play with your friends in it any time you want.
Twilight is like Soccer: 2 hours of people running around, no one scoring and millions of fans telling me I don't get it. - Maliice

User Info: known2FAIL

known2FAIL
4 years ago#14
cbviz80 posted...
Yeah lol at people thinking 24/7 meant 24/7..... silly silly people.... /sarcasm

you should take away that sarcasm because it was an accurate statement. Nothing is 24/7 no matter how much you want it to be. Like I said, you were naive if you thought it would stay 24/7.
I knew FMGs would be OP before the game came out:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/995751-call-of-duty-modern-warfare-3/59204323

User Info: hat_red

hat_red
4 years ago#15
LMAO! lol@everyone who thought the 24/7 playlist would be there permanently. Come on people! When do they do 24/7 maps? When something big happens. What was big that happened? I think it's fair to think that Nuketown 2025 would make it's way into the playlist albeit at THE RELEASE OF THE GAME! If you guys REALLY thought it was permanent a lower rate like they did in BO1 either you are trolling or you are EXTREMELY naive...

known2FAIL
4 years ago#16
MahoganyTooth92 posted...

Because the developers don't want that. It inflates stats too. I don't care about that but the developers obviously do. You should be happy they actually brought that map back from the start and not in some DLC...

User Info: imthestuntman

imthestuntman
4 years ago#17
1- nuketown sucks.

2-24/7 means always there.
A number of polite gentlemen requested I change my signature. So i did.
I want my Minecraft Xbox 360 Wedge Antilles skin.

known2FAIL
4 years ago#18
imthestuntman posted...
1- nuketown sucks.

2-24/7 means always there.

always there as long as they want it to be.

User Info: MahoganyTooth92

MahoganyTooth92
4 years ago#19
known2FAIL posted...
MahoganyTooth92 posted...

Because the developers don't want that. It inflates stats too. I don't care about that but the developers obviously do. You should be happy they actually brought that map back from the start and not in some DLC...

I don't care about what the developers think, I want to play the map that I bought the game at launch for.
If it wasn't for nuketown, I would have waited a month before I bought the game.
The state of the pokemon board...
http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/5583/thestateofthepokemonboa.png

User Info: cbviz80

cbviz80
4 years ago#20
known2FAIL posted...
cbviz80 posted...
Yeah lol at people thinking 24/7 meant 24/7..... silly silly people.... /sarcasm

you should take away that sarcasm because it was an accurate statement. Nothing is 24/7 no matter how much you want it to be. Like I said, you were naive if you thought it would stay 24/7.

I could care less since I dont like the map that much, but people who got butthurt have a right to be. Saying nothing is 24/7 ever is a poor defense. Why put 24/7 if you had no intention of keeping it open 24/7... much less even a whole week?? And if you are comparing it to 24/7 stores like Wal-Mart who close for the occasional holiday then that is pretty weak. I mean they didnt even close for a whole day on Thanksgiving... oh yeah and the line Nuketown used... "We never close" ? Apparently never is a mere 7 days.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. LMAO! Did you guys REALLY think Nuketown 24/7 was permanent? Really?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived