LMAO! Did you guys REALLY think Nuketown 24/7 was permanent? Really?

#21KillaBeAtPosted 12/6/2012 11:50:49 AM
cbviz80 posted...
known2FAIL posted...
cbviz80 posted...
Yeah lol at people thinking 24/7 meant 24/7..... silly silly people.... /sarcasm

you should take away that sarcasm because it was an accurate statement. Nothing is 24/7 no matter how much you want it to be. Like I said, you were naive if you thought it would stay 24/7.

I could care less since I dont like the map that much, but people who got butthurt have a right to be. Saying nothing is 24/7 ever is a poor defense. Why put 24/7 if you had no intention of keeping it open 24/7... much less even a whole week?? And if you are comparing it to 24/7 stores like Wal-Mart who close for the occasional holiday then that is pretty weak. I mean they didnt even close for a whole day on Thanksgiving... oh yeah and the line Nuketown used... "We never close" ? Apparently never is a mere 7 days.

I think Nuketown 24/2 would have just been confusing.

Honestly, people need to just relax.
---
84% of people make up their statistics. If you are one of the 16% that don't, put this in your signature.
#22known2FAIL(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 11:54:13 AM
cbviz80 posted...
known2FAIL posted...
cbviz80 posted...
Yeah lol at people thinking 24/7 meant 24/7..... silly silly people.... /sarcasm

you should take away that sarcasm because it was an accurate statement. Nothing is 24/7 no matter how much you want it to be. Like I said, you were naive if you thought it would stay 24/7.

I could care less since I dont like the map that much, but people who got butthurt have a right to be. Saying nothing is 24/7 ever is a poor defense. Why put 24/7 if you had no intention of keeping it open 24/7... much less even a whole week?? And if you are comparing it to 24/7 stores like Wal-Mart who close for the occasional holiday then that is pretty weak. I mean they didnt even close for a whole day on Thanksgiving... oh yeah and the line Nuketown used... "We never close" ? Apparently never is a mere 7 days.

They can keep crying about it you can say they have the right to be mad.. But the reality of it is.. They have the right to not keep it open 24/7. In fact, they have the right to close all the servers down from everyone and you can't play the game online. They OWN IT. You bought a game from them that lets you do TONS of things WITHOUT actually being online. They don't have any obligation to even keep the servers open. The reason they do it is because it will be a horrible business decision to close the servers. They certainly don't have to keep a playlist if they don't want to. No matter what the players think. Plus, most players aren't crying about this so they aren't going to change it back anyway.
---
I knew FMGs would be OP before the game came out:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/995751-call-of-duty-modern-warfare-3/59204323
#23theLongR0DPosted 12/6/2012 11:59:54 AM
whois44 posted...
Late much?
#24StealthClownPosted 12/6/2012 12:37:46 PM
Why shouldn't it be?

Lots of people still want to play it so why take it away?

Exactly.
---
GT: Lenient Puddle
#25OrgeLambartPosted 12/6/2012 12:43:59 PM
Treyarch thinking

"hey buddy, you like Nuketown, come play it.."

Holy crap, look how many people are playing Nuketown and nothing else.

"ok guys,,, yeah that was only going to be a special thing... It's cool if you like it but how is it fair to the other people who don't like nuketown ya know... Oh I know they could play another mode and ignore the nuketown 24/7 but it's just unfair ya know, besides with you playing that mode you might max prestiege and not buy our overpriced map maps ya dig."

Stupid, give us the option to play nuketown if we want to play nuketown, some people enjoy the fast paced nature of the mode, it was overpacked with players, why remove stuff people enjoy doing? Stupid logic.
#26chessmyantidrugPosted 12/6/2012 1:02:18 PM
I assumed Nuketown would be integrated into the other playlists by now. The DLC in Black Ops was integrated after a week or two.
#27fatclemenzaPosted 12/6/2012 1:12:11 PM
Treyarch was mad that people liked Nuketown more than all their sparkly new headglitch grid-paper design maps
---
He's a well respected man about town,
Doing the best things so conservatively
#28duericPosted 12/6/2012 1:21:12 PM
Damn, dude. Did you just get the game today? Or did you just see Back to the Future on HBO?
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#29Ordained_KillerPosted 12/6/2012 1:21:20 PM
imthestuntman posted...
1- nuketown sucks.

2-24/7 means always there.

1- I have to completely agree.
2- no it doesn't. If it said "24/7/365" then I'd say it's always there.
---
Call of Duty killed the shooter.
#30duericPosted 12/6/2012 1:29:37 PM
Ordained_Killer posted...
imthestuntman posted...
1- nuketown sucks.

2-24/7 means always there.

1- I have to completely agree.
2- no it doesn't. If it said "24/7/365" then I'd say it's always there.

In fairness, it also said, "We never close"
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member