Someone stole my vitcim's tag in KC this morning. So I stole the Care Package he

#11nath999Posted 12/6/2012 10:53:59 AM
I wish more people would rush to pick up tags, there's so much incentive to pick up tags yet so many people ignore them.
---
PSN / GT: Deathstroke XII
SSBB:2578-2790-7862
#12fatclemenza(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 12:20:11 PM
You shouldn't have taken my care package like that, I only took your tag because you weren't man enough to claim it yourself #Truth

You mean I wasn't sprinting straight for it, even diving towards it to beat your greedy scavenging ass? #k
---
He's a well respected man about town,
Doing the best things so conservatively
#13DerwoodPosted 12/6/2012 12:21:49 PM
Get out of your spawn with your sniper rifle and go get your own tags
---
PSN: ZipCity
Gamertag: LightSetDesign
#14fatclemenza(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 12:23:24 PM
Get out of your spawn with your sniper rifle and go get your own tags

CoD Elite says I have 0 kills with all 4 snipers. Try again bk
---
#15Superman070776Posted 12/6/2012 12:29:43 PM
I don't care or feel bad for taking care packages. I mostly steal from the other team, but I like to take them from my team, too. Especially if I am far away and they don't know I can take it from there, so they start cussing the guy who was close to them.
---
Game Devs...you will never please all of these complainers...so just ignore them and keep giving the rest of us the games we like.
#16fatclemenza(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 2:23:52 PM
up for mads
---
#17x1STP_KLOSRxPosted 12/6/2012 2:27:54 PM
This post brought up a horrible memory from last night. On Kill Confirmed, I was awaiting my Care Package. When it landed, I went to go and pick it up and it disappeared. Where did it go you ask? My FRIEND stole it and claimed he didn't know it was mine. Why am I mad? It was a K9 Unit!

Guide Button > Friends > Select Friend > Scroll to Remove from Friends List > Select

Hehe, JK
#18TecmoB0Posted 12/6/2012 2:29:03 PM
my team o ranoms will camp pretty damn hard until i kill someone and a tag is up for grabs. apparently the enemies also drop winning lottery tickets because i cant take the time to reload or recover my health without the flash swooping in.
---
Despondent transponder
#19GTAGamer4LifePosted 12/7/2012 5:27:21 AM
fatclemenza posted...
You shouldn't have taken my care package like that, I only took your tag because you weren't man enough to claim it yourself #Truth

You mean I wasn't sprinting straight for it, even diving towards it to beat your greedy scavenging ass? #k

Just messing with you brother...I figured it would illicit a reaction!
---
Started 8/3/07
Not changing this sig until my Denver Broncos win another Super Bowl.
#20PharoahPelicanPosted 12/7/2012 5:31:22 AM
That's nice dear.
---
I do not aim with my hand, I aim with my eye. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.