Someone stole my vitcim's tag in KC this morning. So I stole the Care Package he

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Someone stole my vitcim's tag in KC this morning. So I stole the Care Package he
4 years ago#11
I wish more people would rush to pick up tags, there's so much incentive to pick up tags yet so many people ignore them.
PSN / GT: Deathstroke XII
SSBB:2578-2790-7862
4 years ago#12
You shouldn't have taken my care package like that, I only took your tag because you weren't man enough to claim it yourself #Truth

You mean I wasn't sprinting straight for it, even diving towards it to beat your greedy scavenging ass? #k
He's a well respected man about town,
Doing the best things so conservatively
4 years ago#13
Get out of your spawn with your sniper rifle and go get your own tags
PSN: ZipCity
Gamertag: LightSetDesign
4 years ago#14
Get out of your spawn with your sniper rifle and go get your own tags

CoD Elite says I have 0 kills with all 4 snipers. Try again bk
4 years ago#15
I don't care or feel bad for taking care packages. I mostly steal from the other team, but I like to take them from my team, too. Especially if I am far away and they don't know I can take it from there, so they start cussing the guy who was close to them.
Game Devs...you will never please all of these complainers...so just ignore them and keep giving the rest of us the games we like.
4 years ago#16
up for mads
4 years ago#17
This post brought up a horrible memory from last night. On Kill Confirmed, I was awaiting my Care Package. When it landed, I went to go and pick it up and it disappeared. Where did it go you ask? My FRIEND stole it and claimed he didn't know it was mine. Why am I mad? It was a K9 Unit!

Guide Button > Friends > Select Friend > Scroll to Remove from Friends List > Select

Hehe, JK
4 years ago#18
my team o ranoms will camp pretty damn hard until i kill someone and a tag is up for grabs. apparently the enemies also drop winning lottery tickets because i cant take the time to reload or recover my health without the flash swooping in.
Despondent transponder
4 years ago#19
fatclemenza posted...
You shouldn't have taken my care package like that, I only took your tag because you weren't man enough to claim it yourself #Truth

You mean I wasn't sprinting straight for it, even diving towards it to beat your greedy scavenging ass? #k

Just messing with you brother...I figured it would illicit a reaction!
Started 8/3/07
Not changing this sig until my Denver Broncos win another Super Bowl.
4 years ago#20
That's nice dear.
I do not aim with my hand, I aim with my eye. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Someone stole my vitcim's tag in KC this morning. So I stole the Care Package he

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived