Akimbo(when gotten, otherwise silenced) Pistols

Black Hat
EMP Grenade

Fast Hands
Tactical Mask
Engineer

Perk 3 Wildcard
Tactical Grenade Wildcard

CQC and mainly for getting pistol kills for getting my camos for pistols.
---
GT: The 17th Bronco
Currently Playing: Blops2, Skate3
#2MahoganyTooth92Posted 12/6/2012 11:39:10 AM
Sounds smart.
Akimbo pistols aren't that useful though.
---
The state of the pokemon board...
http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/5583/thestateofthepokemonboa.png
#3aNiceLay(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 11:41:30 AM
In that case it would be Silenced. But I'm really bad at aiming so I was thinking charge/sneak up with my riot shield out, switch to my dual pistol and fill them with a clip of lead, flip back to shield and run away. Are akimbo pistols worse than they have been in previous CODs?
---
#4MahoganyTooth92Posted 12/6/2012 11:43:54 AM
aNiceLay posted...
In that case it would be Silenced. But I'm really bad at aiming so I was thinking charge/sneak up with my riot shield out, switch to my dual pistol and fill them with a clip of lead, flip back to shield and run away. Are akimbo pistols worse than they have been in previous CODs?

Not worse than before, but pistols are in general so much better, that they are so much more useful without akimbo.
---
#5CharityDiaryPosted 12/6/2012 11:53:17 AM(edited)
aNiceLay posted...

Yes, Akimbo pistols are much worse. Their accuracy is just terrible. You have to be almost touching the person in order to hit them. The accuracy of the akimbo KAPs is so terrible that you often run out of ammo before you can even kill the person, even if you're within shotgun distance. And it's not like you can slap an Extended Mag on the weapons...

Also, the shield sucks at blocking bullets. I would know. I have it diamond'd and maxed out. So good luck charging anyone with it.
#6aNiceLay(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 11:53:38 AM
MahoganyTooth92 posted...
Not worse than before, but pistols are in general so much better, that they are so much more useful without akimbo.

Interesting. I'll see what I'm better with.
---
#7MahoganyTooth92Posted 12/6/2012 11:54:19 AM
aNiceLay posted...
MahoganyTooth92 posted...

Interesting. I'll see what I'm better with.

I suppose that's the only real way to find out.
Best of luck!
---
#8aNiceLay(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 11:55:36 AM
CharityDiary posted...
Yes, Akimbo pistols are much worse. Their accuracy is just terrible. You have to be almost touching the person in order to hit them. The accuracy of the akimbo KAPs is so terrible that you often run out of ammo before you can even kill the person, even if you're within shotgun distance. And it's not like you can slap an Extended Mag on the weapons...

Also, the shield sucks at blocking bullets. I would know. I have it diamond'd and maxed out. So good luck charging anyone with it.

It's better than nothing though? And When most people see a shield they start strafing and stop shooting, at which point I switch really fast and kill them. It worked back in MW3 quite frequently for me.
---
#9CharityDiaryPosted 12/6/2012 11:56:45 AM
aNiceLay posted...
CharityDiary posted...

It's better than nothing though? And When most people see a shield they start strafing and stop shooting, at which point I switch really fast and kill them. It worked back in MW3 quite frequently for me.

Not really. When people see the shield, they either:

1) Spray with their SMG while strafing, killing you with lag compensation before you even see them start strafing

or

2) Walk up to you and knife you.

If you try to switch weapons while someone's doing either of those things, you're going to die.