All snipers should be bolt-action

#1billnye69Posted 12/6/2012 12:14:43 PM
I don't mind getting sniped but I feel so cheated when a guy using a sniper rapidly fires off the entire clip to only have the last bullet hit me. The snipers have high 1 hit kill damage, why do they get rapid fire as well? If you're sniping and you are getting all that damage, you should have know how to aim the gun and it shouldn't be that hard with all this games aim-assist.
---
The worst mistake a game developer can make is listening to the community. Halo Reach, Modern Warfare 3 and Black Ops 2 are the ending result.....enough said.
#2deathscythe257Posted 12/6/2012 12:18:36 PM
Makes about as much sense as the whole ability to quick snipe...
---
Yes, this is a signature.
#3DepreceV2Posted 12/6/2012 12:21:54 PM
What's the big deal. These snipers have been in the game since CoD4.
---
This is a message board. I don't care about my spelling or grammar on GFaqs. You don't like my grammar mistakes? Get over it.
#4xirishxPosted 12/6/2012 1:16:16 PM
If you stayed in the sniper's line of sight for the duration of his entire clip being spammed, without killing him, then the fault likes completely on you.

And if he's that bad at sniping, he shouldn't pose any real threat to you or your team.
#5xirishxPosted 12/6/2012 1:16:58 PM
typo correctly: lies* not likes*
#6billnye69(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 8:12:32 PM
xirishx posted...
If you stayed in the sniper's line of sight for the duration of his entire clip being spammed, without killing him, then the fault likes completely on you.

This assumes I know he is even pointing at me and he's not at the back of the map some where.

I just hate these people that don't even bother to aim they let the comp do it for them, they scope, fire off the entire clip regardless if they first shot hits or the last and walk away with an undeserved kill.
---
The worst mistake a game developer can make is listening to the community. Halo Reach, Modern Warfare 3 and Black Ops 2 are the ending result.....enough said.
#7mariofan619Posted 12/6/2012 8:14:30 PM
All SMGs should fire 1 bullet every 3 seconds.
---
Mini Mii | u jelly of my Goobus?
http://sixpop.com/files/9/idkmybffjill.gif
#8ManOnDaSilvrMTPosted 12/6/2012 8:22:02 PM
There should never be a sniper rifle with no recoil and a ridiculously high fire rate. It defeats the downside of sniping.
---
"My name isn't slick. It's Zoidberg. JOHN F***ING ZOIDBERG!!!"
#9N_S_RPosted 12/6/2012 8:39:23 PM
Shotguns should fire 1 pellet.
#10AristophPosted 12/6/2012 8:40:49 PM
Shotguns should fire 1 pellet.

KSG says hi.
---
Gamertag: Aristoph
http://www.youtube.com/user/SotCRules