Get thrown into a Ground War Domination game...

#1theLongR0DPosted 12/6/2012 12:18:26 PM
... Being spawn trapped on C, Go 11-2 in about 40 seconds before the game ends. Proceed to get called a camper because I didn't leave the C area??? Logic is a pretty funny thing sometimes. I basically was overwhelmed with enemies when I spawned; as was the rest of our team. I think they were just mad cause I wasn't 10-35 like the rest of my team, and actually fought back.
#2torey_caylorPosted 12/6/2012 12:21:21 PM
blogfaqs
#3GoldenKira2770Posted 12/6/2012 12:21:40 PM
you are trying to look for logic in your average cod player. and you made them mad because you werent an easy target like your teammates
---
insert something original and witty here
#4duericPosted 12/6/2012 12:32:45 PM
I'm not even going to lie. People that sit in their spawn when getting scraped in DOM piss me off to no end.

Why do you think we rush in there?

In fairness, though you did just spawn in, nobody on the enemy team could have known that. As far as they were concerned, you were just camping to protect your KD.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#5theLongR0D(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 12:50:06 PM
dueric posted...
I'm not even going to lie. People that sit in their spawn when getting scraped in DOM piss me off to no end.

In fairness, though you did just spawn in, nobody on the enemy team could have known that. As far as they were concerned, you were just camping to protect your KD.

Ya I suppose, but I don't really blame the rest of my team. I was doing ok, but if they are less skilled and getting spawn trapped, I can't really throw the "camper" label on them. They had no way of getting out, they were simply over matched. And I certainly couldn't fend off 9 guys for much longer then I did. It was just funny how easily the term camper was getting thrown around; like they had a choice in the matter or something.
#6duericPosted 12/6/2012 12:53:46 PM
theLongR0D posted...
dueric posted...

Ya I suppose, but I don't really blame the rest of my team. I was doing ok, but if they are less skilled and getting spawn trapped, I can't really throw the "camper" label on them. They had no way of getting out, they were simply over matched. And I certainly couldn't fend off 9 guys for much longer then I did. It was just funny how easily the term camper was getting thrown around; like they had a choice in the matter or something.

No way to get out? On these maps with the things we have at our disposal?

Besides. If it were that bad, the spawns would have changed.

I'm sorry. I have no sympathy for these situations in this game. People get trapped in this game because they let it happen. It's that simple.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member