Rate my Hamtaro emblem!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Rate my Hamtaro emblem!

User Info: angrybirdsdude

angrybirdsdude
4 years ago#21
cheese_game619 posted...
cheese_game619 posted...
>being a weeaboo

>calling someone a weeaboo while using a joke from an anime website

you just went full plebeian

>thinking there is only one chan

well that was embarrassing

I never said that, but the most famous are anime boards, so it's a fair assumption.
spread the <3

User Info: Swan3624

Swan3624
4 years ago#22
Thank you for the constructive criticism!

Storm_rising posted...
I think the color is a bit off, and the head shape and proportion to everything else is a bit off too, but prett awesome.. I'd give it an 8.8.. But then again, I suck at art, so I know I cant do any better..

Yeah, I swear the color looks better on the game. And I agree with the shape and proportion. It's the best I could do given my current knowledge of the shapes and the shapes I was given, though! D:

Thank you very much :)

I bet you don't suck at art. Everyone has the potential to be a great artist. For some people, it's just a little more difficult to find that artistic mode. :)

Who knows, maybe the last emblem of the game is a Hamtaro base, and all I would have to do is add the color and eyes and whiskers, and such. Haha. Wouldn't that be nice? :P
Currently playing: Rhythm Thief and the Emperor's Treasure - Let's Play on my YouTube! :D
My Gaming YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/MasterChief3624

User Info: Flow_149

Flow_149
4 years ago#23
I like it.
an easy 9.5/10.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Rate my Hamtaro emblem!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived