So... My dream told me the Scar needs to be patched..

#1DepreceV2Posted 12/6/2012 2:58:40 PM
Lol.. I took a nap and I had a Call of Duty dream. I know... It's pathetic.. I was playing on a map not in BO2. It looked like the oil rig map from MW3 but different. Anyway... I was using a scar with a red dot only... Lol.. at a Scar needing a red dot and NOT using a Forgrip.. Anyway.. so I saw a guy on radar chasing me.. I ran away behind a corner and headglitched.. I threw a Sensor grenade at him around the corner and saw him coming.... He came around the corner.. I shot him and recoiled a lot and lost the gun battle. I started to rage A LOT in my dream.. LOL. So.. before I went to sleep I was thinking that the Scar needs to lose a little recoil in a patch or something.. I guess that set the dream off.

BTW... I don't play this game that much so no.. I'm not playing it too much... I have played it like 1 hour total in 3 days or something... So based on my dream..Treyarch should patch the Scar!

P.S.
Yep.. I'm going crazy... xD
---
This is a message board. I don't care about my spelling or grammar on GFaqs. You don't like my grammar mistakes? Get over it.
#2DepreceV2(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 3:28:29 PM
bump
---
This is a message board. I don't care about my spelling or grammar on GFaqs. You don't like my grammar mistakes? Get over it.
#3BuckShot70Posted 12/6/2012 3:32:15 PM
Funny my dream usually consists of Chris Farley dressed like a ninja, telling me I could stand to loose a couple of pounds while doing the gangnam style dance with that gopher from caddyshack. I don't know what it means.
---
WHY WAS THERE BACON IN THE SOAP?!!!
#4Krazoa2Posted 12/6/2012 3:57:05 PM
BuckShot70 posted...
Funny my dream usually consists of Chris Farley dressed like a ninja, telling me I could stand to loose a couple of pounds while doing the gangnam style dance with that gopher from caddyshack. I don't know what it means.

It means you made it up. :)