Treyarch Logic:

#141irishman5705Posted 12/9/2012 2:47:40 AM
Wookie topics: Getting results since the H3GB.
---
GT: Irish H2
"Oh, my bad, I was high on gamefaqs again" - Oblivion
#142Wookie_Is_Back(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 2:58:59 AM
irishman5705 posted...

Well when people don't know what the word advantage means, funny stuff is gonna happen.
#143AirRawr_Posted 12/9/2012 8:16:52 AM
loltreyarch
---
this guy I_dont_die is trolling around this message board talking trash - ZEERO_04
http://i37.tinypic.com/x1wt2u.jpg
#14412345_pwnedPosted 12/9/2012 8:53:57 AM
TC logic: gets upset about something in a game, blames the makers of the game
---
#145AirRawr_Posted 12/9/2012 7:57:59 PM
duh they made the trash
---
this guy I_dont_die is trolling around this message board talking trash - ZEERO_04
#146BeefyNukesPosted 12/9/2012 8:03:17 PM
Wookie_Is_Back posted...
irishman5705 posted...

Well when people don't know what the word advantage means, funny stuff is gonna happen.

It is an advantage to glitch to highest prestige. How much of an advantage is irrelevant. You unlock things someone who plays through the game normally doesn't until a certain point. That's an advantage.

You can yell and scream all you want. The majority agrees with the banning, and you're wrong.

Just deal with it.
#147AirRawr_Posted 12/9/2012 8:06:07 PM
Wookie_Is_Back posted...
irishman5705 posted...

It is an advantage to glitch to highest prestige. How much of an advantage is irrelevant. You unlock things someone who plays through the game normally doesn't until a certain point. That's an advantage.

You can yell and scream all you want. The majority agrees with the banning, and you're wrong.

Just deal with it.

the 12 baddies defending treyarch ITT arent the majority
---
#148metalclashPosted 12/9/2012 8:18:14 PM
Normally, I disagree with topics like this.

BUT

There really isn't an advantage gained. At all. A max prestige (legit) vs new player is still the same as a max prestige (glitch) vs new player. If it's unfair for the glitcher to have max rank against everyone else then it's also unfair for a legit max rank to be playing against everyone else. The only difference between the two is time, is everyone really butthurt that people spent less time to get something?
---
my halo what happen why are you all borked
#149GevousPosted 12/9/2012 8:37:20 PM
I hope you're trolling. If not, you sir, are an idiot.
---
Owner of the account Blurninja, who was closed in an account bet. Mod on Veterancraft.net. #modlife
Minecraft: ryanpitts
#150Staind HartPosted 12/9/2012 8:56:20 PM
I don't really understand how this is still going on.
When you hit max prestige you have the ability to create a class made up from any weapon/perk/whatever in the game, something you can't do straight off the bat. That's an advantage right there. Regardless of how you try to spin it or what people can do to combat it, that right there is something <10th prestigers don't have the ability to do. Therefore it's an unfair advantage over those players because you haven't earned that ability.
---
If you've never seen an elephant ski, then you've never been on acid.