Dashboarding: A Poll...

#31morgul12Posted 12/6/2012 9:08:44 PM
JPhoenix985 posted...
So, to the people to who posted about never dashboarding ever...so seriously...you're saying that in the history of COD games, dating back to WaW, you've never "dashboarded" or quit a single game early due to anything at all? I just feel like that's really hard to believe, but props to all of you if you're really being honest.

Your comment doesn't match the poll. The poll was only regarding dashboarding, but your comment bundles that with "quitting early". Quitting early records a loss; dashboarding prematurely terminates the game and doesn't record a loss. I quit games periodically, often because I just can't stand certain maps or map + game mode combinations, and BO2 will throw me into a game in progress on one of those maps or map + game mode combos. I can't back out of the lobby, since the game is already in progress, but I sure as hell don't wanna sit through something that I hate (*cough* Carrier *cough*). I don't care about W/L ratio. Quit early; never doucheboarded.

If you wanna make a new poll that asks "why do you quit a game early", the poll results will probably be significantly different.
---
You know, when Jesus died, it took him 3 days to respawn; that's what I call lag.
#32KidCachePosted 12/6/2012 9:11:49 PM
Wookie_Is_Back posted...
I'm too lazy to Dashboard and then re-launch the game. I just quit.

---
Me-Phobia -- The Fear Of Becoming So Amazing That Everybody Dies Because No One From The Human Race Can Handle It! I'm Diagnosed.
#33shadowsofdawnPosted 12/6/2012 9:13:40 PM
Should be an option for "Dont care about stats but I do it for the lolz if I'm host."
---
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||
#34CallMeSeekerPosted 12/6/2012 9:15:22 PM
Why would I db when just quitting is so much easier?

Oh right lolstats
---
i5-2500k @ 4.6GHz || Biostar TZ77B || Sapphire 6950 || Corsair Vengeance 8GB @ 1600MHz || Crucial M4 128GB || Spinpoint F3 1TB
#35AeliaPosted 12/6/2012 9:21:45 PM
I never dashboard, ever. I'm not lying. I just quit the game. Dashboarding is for preteens who never learned how to lose.
---
Longest championship drought in Boston: 7 years (New England Patriots)
GT: BostonBILL86
#36RS_YELARAKAPosted 12/6/2012 9:22:22 PM
Ive only quit MAYBE 5 matches so far on BOPS2. Im level 33 prestige 3. It was due to the worst and most pathetic displays of camping. Not interested in that mess quit match, take my loss cuz I dont care, and go find another lobby.

The question was about dashboarding not quitting via the quit game option.
---
GamerTag - YELARAKA (LeAdEr Of Da ReDsKrEeN kLaN)
My FaN kLuB - GameCheat, JasmineMagee, &.Gaybor
#37CyhortI82Posted 12/6/2012 9:25:03 PM
Wookie_Is_Back posted...

---
TheTygerfire is the love of my life.
I believe in the Straight Edge Savior and the Mizziah I love DLC :)
#38GamingAntPosted 12/6/2012 9:26:22 PM
Wookie_Is_Back posted...

---
Bobcats 2013 NBA Champs. Dynasty Incoming.
#39BloodySeraphimPosted 12/6/2012 9:27:29 PM
i never dashboard for the sake of keeping my wl up. i'm much too lazy to wait for the game to reload itself so i can get back to playing.

the only time i would EVER dashboard is if i'm about to stop playing anyway.
#40BrownPackPosted 12/6/2012 9:28:23 PM
JPhoenix985 posted...
So, to the people to who posted about never dashboarding ever...so seriously...you're saying that in the history of COD games, dating back to WaW, you've never "dashboarded" or quit a single game early due to anything at all? I just feel like that's really hard to believe, but props to all of you if you're really being honest.

I've only DBoarded in MW3 and BO2 where the connection was so god awful and the lag compensation was beyond pissing me off. I understand dying from lag, but when it comes to lag compensation... I die before I can even have time to register that I'm going to die.