The true worst thing about halftime domination

#1gunho7Posted 12/6/2012 7:50:48 PM
It gives the noobs that I am dominating a realization - when the scoreboard is pulled up at halftime and they see themselves losing 100-47 and going 5-21, they just back out cause they are bad. That or they think the game is over.

On a side note, why the hell is their a time limit in round 2? Their should be no time limit in round 2 and it should just go to 200. This would actually give teams a chance to comeback. If they are not going to do that they need to put a "projected score" beside the teams actual score, showing that if you hold this 1 cap or 2 cap this is how many points you will end up with. Doing math in while I'm in the zone is not my forté.
---
GT: steven the show
AKJohnnyB is bad
#2fatclemenzaPosted 12/6/2012 7:52:25 PM
You're suggesting... good ideas? We don't take kindly to that around here.
---
He's a well respected man about town,
Doing the best things so conservatively
#3GarrafanPosted 12/6/2012 7:52:53 PM
This 100%
I was losing a game of Dom by about 45 points by the end of round 1. came back but lost 170-165 or something similar. We were catching up. If it wasn't for the time it would've been a great comeback.
---
A7x is the best band ever.
#4BTzzPosted 12/6/2012 7:53:02 PM
I agree with the comeback thing. If it's halftime and it's impossible to win without triple capping, why would you stay?
---
Xbox GT: Ian Bits
#5Arctic_SunrisePosted 12/6/2012 7:54:58 PM
Intelligent discourse and good ideas?

That's a paddlin'.
---
"I love finding threads like these, it's like walking outside and finding the city's been bombed while you were sleeping." - Blighboy
#6Saizen13Posted 12/6/2012 7:57:43 PM
1. It makes people quit. 2. You can't get a shutout. Mainly because of the maps being too large (nothing like firing range or summit where you can get a spawn nade from one side of the map to the opposite flag).

Making round 2 longer would cause problems. People already play dom like demo in BO2, so that would just make things worse. You would have good teams not capping flags in order to draw the score out in the final round. Not a good idea at all. They need to go back to non-round based anyway. Vahn lied and said round based would only be for league play. Then again he said skill based matchmaking would only be in league play too, lol.
---
http://www.youtube.com/Saizen13
#7Wasssup NowPosted 12/6/2012 8:54:28 PM
One of the best post ive read on here in a long time. Good ideas and even came across as a cod badass
#8gunho7(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 9:53:02 PM
Wasssup Now posted...
One of the best post ive read on here in a long time. Good ideas and even came across as a cod badass

lol everyone already knows I'm a cod badass.
---
GT: steven the show
AKJohnnyB is bad
#9DJ_Pauly_DPosted 12/6/2012 9:59:33 PM
I presume that both rounds are the same length so making a no time limit second round would give an unfair advantage to whoever got the good side in the second round, and in this call of duty the good side is a massive massive advantage, you can have one team spawn trap the one round and then it switchs and that team is now being spawn trapped in the second round.
#10imthestuntmanPosted 12/6/2012 11:03:12 PM
no the worst is that even though you stay on the same life, you lose chances at bloodstreaks for weapon camos.

my worst experience yet: got 4 kills in life, round ends with enemy directly in sights not looking. get 4 kills at start of round, killed by random grenade with hit markers against fifth enemy who was running away.
---
A number of polite gentlemen requested I change my signature. So i did.
I want my Minecraft Xbox 360 Wedge Antilles skin.