Just got hatemail for using SMAW & Riot Shield

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Just got hatemail for using SMAW & Riot Shield

User Info: AintThatSerious

AintThatSerious
4 years ago#1
Guy claimed I had no skill. I was just ****in around, and he mad.
"The naked man never misplaces his wallet." - Japanese proverb
Dragon Force (SAT) Enthusiast Extraordinaire Rank III

User Info: Swan3624

Swan3624
4 years ago#2
Haha. That sounds like an awesome class idea. I might just add a Rocket Launcher to my Shield class because of this post!

*puts up flame shield* Come at me.
Currently playing: Rhythm Thief and the Emperor's Treasure - Let's Play on my YouTube! :D
My Gaming YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/MasterChief3624

User Info: nuclearpizza

nuclearpizza
4 years ago#3
I had a dude that called gay for using EMPs and then proceeded to dashboard when he was doing bad.
All about me:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQd7_HqR900
GT: Rainingoblivion

AintThatSerious
4 years ago#4
Yeah I just use the rocket then pickup someone's gun. My game-winning killcam was shooting a guy with the SMAW (had flak jacket) then shieldbashing him ftw. Hilarity.

Hatemail: "You got no skill so you gotta use shield and RPG" lolwut?

User Info: BOSS52

BOSS52
4 years ago#5
Maybe if I could use stalker and fast mags/SOH with the launchers. The movement speed and reload times are terrible otherwise I would definitely use this set up.

AintThatSerious
4 years ago#6
Yeah I mean.. it's in no way viable lol. Just for messin'.

Good for domination and headquarters. Let a rocket fly... and get your shield out and protect your buds as they advance!

User Info: Nriepw

Nriepw
4 years ago#7
Earlier I went to plant and had some dude hiding to ninja defuse. I pulled out my tac 45 and head shot him. Apparently that makes me a Diamond Shield homosexual.

User Info: Moegitto

Moegitto
4 years ago#8
Started using the RPG, that thing is improved from BO and MW3 like CRAZY! I made some guy rage out because I was using the RPG and Scavenger and every time I ran into him I blew him up when he was about to get his favorite care streak or was about to get his bloodthirsty medal. I use my shield JUST to troll people, but apparently shotguns can shoot through it now so I've went back to LMG's for now.
Everyone on GameFaqs pretty much is a troll. This site honestly has the WORST user base I have ever seen. -Tuggboat1121
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Just got hatemail for using SMAW & Riot Shield

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived