Just got hatemail for using SMAW & Riot Shield

#1AintThatSeriousPosted 12/6/2012 10:54:34 PM
Guy claimed I had no skill. I was just ****in around, and he mad.
---
"The naked man never misplaces his wallet." - Japanese proverb
Dragon Force (SAT) Enthusiast Extraordinaire Rank III
#2Swan3624Posted 12/6/2012 10:55:32 PM
Haha. That sounds like an awesome class idea. I might just add a Rocket Launcher to my Shield class because of this post!

*puts up flame shield* Come at me.
---
Currently playing: Rhythm Thief and the Emperor's Treasure - Let's Play on my YouTube! :D
My Gaming YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/MasterChief3624
#3nuclearpizzaPosted 12/6/2012 10:55:55 PM
I had a dude that called gay for using EMPs and then proceeded to dashboard when he was doing bad.
---
All about me:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQd7_HqR900
GT: Rainingoblivion
#4AintThatSerious(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 11:05:59 PM
Yeah I just use the rocket then pickup someone's gun. My game-winning killcam was shooting a guy with the SMAW (had flak jacket) then shieldbashing him ftw. Hilarity.

Hatemail: "You got no skill so you gotta use shield and RPG" lolwut?
---
#5BOSS52Posted 12/6/2012 11:09:13 PM
Maybe if I could use stalker and fast mags/SOH with the launchers. The movement speed and reload times are terrible otherwise I would definitely use this set up.
#6AintThatSerious(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 11:13:47 PM
Yeah I mean.. it's in no way viable lol. Just for messin'.

Good for domination and headquarters. Let a rocket fly... and get your shield out and protect your buds as they advance!
---
#7NriepwPosted 12/6/2012 11:17:22 PM
Earlier I went to plant and had some dude hiding to ninja defuse. I pulled out my tac 45 and head shot him. Apparently that makes me a Diamond Shield homosexual.
#8MoegittoPosted 12/6/2012 11:24:42 PM
Started using the RPG, that thing is improved from BO and MW3 like CRAZY! I made some guy rage out because I was using the RPG and Scavenger and every time I ran into him I blew him up when he was about to get his favorite care streak or was about to get his bloodthirsty medal. I use my shield JUST to troll people, but apparently shotguns can shoot through it now so I've went back to LMG's for now.
---
Everyone on GameFaqs pretty much is a troll. This site honestly has the WORST user base I have ever seen. -Tuggboat1121