Well the zombies leaderboards are officially ruined as of this week

#1FinaliizePosted 12/6/2012 11:01:44 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwPCzsLFwjg

Round 214 is the new top spot for hundreds of people

Unreal -_-
#2Swan3624Posted 12/6/2012 11:17:27 PM
That's really unfortunate :\ Thankfully I'm not competitive with Zombies, as I am fully aware of my suckage level... but I feel really bad for those people that really try hard at getting to the highest wave they can.

That's really too bad :(
---
Currently playing: Rhythm Thief and the Emperor's Treasure - Let's Play on my YouTube! :D
My Gaming YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/MasterChief3624
#3Finaliize(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 11:35:51 PM
The legit players are pushed all the way back to around the 469-500 mark. You will notice as everyone above that has very little kills, and around 469 you will see the legit players with thousands of kills. I'm sure the glitchers will get a zombie rank reset and stat reset just as the prestige glitchers
#4HeartlessCharmsPosted 12/6/2012 11:39:57 PM
The song in that video was amazing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wx8tSL999_w
---
Why are you comparing this to a game that came out on gamecube?? -GoogleMeBaby in regards to Super Smash Bros 64
#5Proximity42Posted 12/7/2012 11:39:33 AM
How are these people doing it though? A friend of mine is pretty hardcore about zombies (as am I) and it sucks seeing all these high rounds on the leaderboards. But when you go into their games, they don't have any recent matches that would be long enough to get to said rounds. Even if you glitch and wait for them to die, shouldn't it take a lot longer to do this kind of stuff?

I have been told theres already glitch spots being exploited in the game, but that usually just boosts people into the 40's or 50's but this 200 stuff is just insane. I randomly started reporting people who had such extreme levels for cheating to try and get someone to do something about it.

I'm tired of using my Zombies leaderboards for just my FL.
---
XBL: Proximity85
"If belts hold up pants, but the pant loops hold the belt, who`s the real hero?"
#6OrtegaTronPosted 12/7/2012 11:44:31 AM
I was playing last night and saw some sort of glitch where someone was standing in the zombies shield room, behind the desk in the corner just on the other side of the box. It looked like someone had died with a zombie shield and it "dropped" right in front of him, while he was trapped in the corner. He couldn't move but the shield prevented him from being touched. Not sure how it was accomplished, but def a glitch.
---
I have to return some video tapes...
#7RJrockstarPosted 12/7/2012 11:49:13 AM
I guess syndicate and other youtube top level zombie players won't be happy with frauds topping their scores doing absolutely nothing. Pretty stupid really...like "Five" all over again but even quicker.
---
GT: FixdSwine
#8slayerxelitePosted 12/7/2012 11:50:33 AM
Meh. Leaderboards mean jack anyways unless you want to compete with friends. I remember the teleporter glitch in Der Reise WaW that let you skip rounds.
---
"You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." - Obi-Wan Kenobi talking about GameFAQs
#9billnye69Posted 12/7/2012 12:02:13 PM
People who glitch and cheat and ruin the game/leaderboards for everyone should have a feedback pulse sent through to their console to fry all the hardware. Then we will see who cries more. : )
---
The worst mistake a game developer can make is listening to the community. Halo Reach, Modern Warfare 3 and Black Ops 2 are the ending result.....enough said.