My screen never turns red in this game

#1Joshie_xPosted 12/6/2012 11:47:42 PM
I just immediately die when I see someone.

Since they're obviously not killing me with one bullet, the only thing I can think of is that there's such an astounding amount of lag in this game that by the time the other guy appears on my screen, I'm actually already dead.
#2imthestuntmanPosted 12/6/2012 11:49:33 PM
im honestly not sure if you are serious or trolling...
---
A number of polite gentlemen requested I change my signature. So i did.
I want my Minecraft Xbox 360 Wedge Antilles skin.
#3BTzzPosted 12/6/2012 11:50:50 PM
Joshie_x posted...
I just immediately die when I see someone.

Since they're obviously not killing me with one bullet, the only thing I can think of is that there's such an astounding amount of lag in this game that by the time the other guy appears on my screen, I'm actually already dead.

What you've describe is exactly what happens. It's one of the effects of the major issues in the game. Think of it like getting killed around a corner, you're a bit behind the other player, only in this case it's happening as he starts shooting at you instead of when you're around the corner.
---
Xbox GT: Ian Bits
#4Joshie_x(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 11:52:42 PM
imthestuntman posted...

Then you're not very perceptive.
#5imthestuntmanPosted 12/6/2012 11:58:08 PM
Joshie_x posted...
imthestuntman posted...

Then you're not very perceptive.

or im used to these boards...

people here constantly complain about lag. people here constantly make bone headed decisions that make themselves lag. people here constantly bash that call of duty is a noob friendly shooter because 1 or 2 bullets often can kill right away. need i go on? there are a multitude of ways you could have been trolling having said "i just immediately die when i see someone"
---
A number of polite gentlemen requested I change my signature. So i did.
I want my Minecraft Xbox 360 Wedge Antilles skin.