Would you choose this perk?

#1alphonsoeqPosted 12/7/2012 8:33:22 AM
Team walk - allows you to walk through your teammates.

I would use this on every class.
---
Currently playing- BO2, Romance of the 3 kingdoms 3, Dark Souls.
#2DividerByZeroPosted 12/7/2012 8:34:00 AM
It would be OP.
---
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/blueice/TG%20Divider.jpg
#3MegaTape13Posted 12/7/2012 8:34:05 AM
alphonsoeq posted...

---
Oh the movie never ends...
GT: IHOP 13
#4fatclemenzaPosted 12/7/2012 8:37:31 AM
alphonsoeq posted...

---
He's a well respected man about town,
Doing the best things so conservatively
#5alphonsoeq(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 8:39:54 AM
Seems like such a simple fix and somehow they never add it in. I love getting wedged into a doorway like I'm one of the three stooges.
---
Currently playing- BO2, Romance of the 3 kingdoms 3, Dark Souls.
#6MoonlightTrollPosted 12/7/2012 8:40:32 AM
What wrong, you guys don't like the glitchy cluster f*** that happens at the beginning of each round?

I espeically love it when I'm running for a doorway and end up faceplanting in a wall because my teammate pushed me 3 feet to the side.
#7HaahahahaPosted 12/7/2012 8:41:23 AM
DividerByZero posted...
It would be OP.

---
SoulSilverFC~ 4126 3793 3849
#8BlaeuPosted 12/7/2012 8:46:30 AM
By its name, you would assume Ghost would allow this.
---
"We do not stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing." -- George Bernard Shaw
#9theLongR0DPosted 12/7/2012 8:56:37 AM(edited)
alphonsoeq posted...
Seems like such a simple fix and somehow they never add it in. I love getting wedged into a doorway like I'm one of the three stooges.

Fix what? Its not a glitch. Trying walking through a doorway at the same time as 2 other people and report your findings please. Or try to occupy the same space as someone else 100x and let me know how many of those times you don't run into the person. Why would this need to be fixed, slow down and let the others get a step ahead of you.
#10forgotten0285Posted 12/7/2012 8:58:39 AM
theLongR0D posted...
alphonsoeq posted...

Fix what? Its not a glitch. Trying walking through a doorway at the same time as 2 other people and report your findings please. Or try to occupy the same space as someone else 100x and let me know how many of those times you don't run into the person. Why would this need to be fixed, slow down and let the others get a step ahead of you.

sadly, this makes more sense than noclip. but its still incredibly annoying to encounter doorway trolls and just generally dumb players. it gets me killed sometimes just getting stuck on a noob that wont move when under fire at a disadvantage.

it helps to use them as meat shields and let them go first, but i dont like being that guy all the time.
---
not changing my sig until Shenmue 3 is officially announced.