Would you choose this perk?

#11theLongR0DPosted 12/7/2012 9:01:48 AM
forgotten0285 posted...
theLongR0D posted...
alphonsoeq posted...
Seems like such a simple fix and somehow they never add it in. I love getting wedged into a doorway like I'm one of the three stooges.

Fix what? Its not a glitch. Trying walking through a doorway at the same time as 2 other people and report your findings please. Or try to occupy the same space as someone else 100x and let me know how many of those times you don't run into the person. Why would this need to be fixed, slow down and let the others get a step ahead of you.

sadly, this makes more sense than noclip. but its still incredibly annoying to encounter doorway trolls and just generally dumb players. it gets me killed sometimes just getting stuck on a noob that wont move when under fire at a disadvantage.

it helps to use them as meat shields and let them go first, but i dont like being that guy all the time.

lol ya unfortunately idiots can't be patched
#12GTAGamer4LifePosted 12/7/2012 9:03:56 AM
This topic reminds me of one of my clan members. Good guy, but he's always yelling "DUDE!!!! GET OUTA MY F****** WAY!!! WALK RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME UHHHHH!!!! NEXT TIME I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!" to our clan members and teamates.
---
Started 8/3/07
Not changing this sig until my Denver Broncos win another Super Bowl.
#13Crashes86Posted 12/7/2012 9:06:04 AM
When I walk through a door way and another person is there, I stand there until we die, or they move.
#14alphonsoeq(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 9:08:38 AM
theLongR0D posted...
alphonsoeq posted...
Seems like such a simple fix and somehow they never add it in. I love getting wedged into a doorway like I'm one of the three stooges.

Fix what? Its not a glitch. Trying walking through a doorway at the same time as 2 other people and report your findings please. Or try to occupy the same space as someone else 100x and let me know how many of those times you don't run into the person. Why would this need to be fixed, slow down and let the others get a step ahead of you.

You're right it's not a glitch which is why I didn't say glitch. It's just annoying.
---
Currently playing- BO2, Romance of the 3 kingdoms 3, Dark Souls.
#15shadowsofdawnPosted 12/7/2012 9:08:48 AM
There is a special kind of rage for when I'm frantically trying to get to cover since I need to reload while an enemy is trying to shoot me, and there is a teammate herp-a-derpin' it up blocking my path.

"Oh Hai there buddy"

*Enemy gets a double kill*
---
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||
#16theLongR0DPosted 12/7/2012 9:10:25 AM
alphonsoeq posted...
theLongR0D posted...
alphonsoeq posted...

You're right it's not a glitch which is why I didn't say glitch. It's just annoying.

sorry, I guess to me, "seems like such a simple fix" implied there was something wrong with the game. my bad I guess?
#17DarkLeemerPosted 12/7/2012 9:40:40 AM
I can just imagine 4 guys sitting in one corner "inside" each other on Hardpoint. Let this happen. I want an easy double/triple kill with one shot. I would seriously use this too though. Been killed too many tines because some one was too chicken**** to enter the Hardpoint. At least contest it, man.
---
I love circles cuz they're round and stuff!
XBL:Leemer1988 White- 2065-3480-9867