supercoolisaac posted...
People are overreacting to this patch

fact

supercoolisaac posted...
theLongR0D is one handsome fellow

fact

and thank you
#22Haru_XXPosted 12/7/2012 11:41:38 AM
HERES A GREAT IDEA! LETS MAKE EVERYTHING SUCK! THEN NOTHING WILL BE CHEAP!

Lets decrease hip fire accuracy, take away gun attachments, make it so you instantly die when trying to drop shot, let's also just remove Bouncing Betty's completely! Ahh, a complainers ideal call of duty world!

GOOD GOING TREYARCH! DON'T BUFF ANY OF THE BAD GUNS, JUST NERF THE GOOD GUNS, NOW EVERYONE CAN SUCK MORE, YAYAYAYAY!!!!!!
---
/\/ / /\/_/ /\ G A I D E N
youtube.com/ermkane6
#23vinnied717Posted 12/7/2012 11:42:05 AM
Afghan_Whig777 posted...
I'm not going to lie, I'm so relieved for the 870 nerf.

These maps make shotguns really upsetting

So far from the truth... A primary shotgun user automatically has 1/2 of most maps wiped out because an engagement in certain areas means death.

Now if the maps were all indoors with tight winding corridors you may have a point. IMO you have to take a much more tactical approach to use a shotgun.
#24theLongR0DPosted 12/7/2012 11:43:20 AM
Haru_XX posted...

Lets decrease hip fire accuracy, take away gun attachments, make it so you instantly die when trying to drop shot, let's also just remove Bouncing Betty's completely! Ahh, a complainers ideal call of duty world!

GOOD GOING TREYARCH! DON'T BUFF ANY OF THE BAD GUNS, JUST NERF THE GOOD GUNS, NOW EVERYONE CAN SUCK MORE, YAYAYAYAY!!!!!!

stop yelling or I swear I'll put you on mute
#25supercoolisaac(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 11:44:31 AM
Haru_XX posted...

Lol this kid's still mad theater lost his game.
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#26TimandEricPosted 12/7/2012 11:52:29 AM
vinnied717 posted...
Afghan_Whig777 posted...
I'm not going to lie, I'm so relieved for the 870 nerf.

These maps make shotguns really upsetting

So far from the truth... A primary shotgun user automatically has 1/2 of most maps wiped out because an engagement in certain areas means death.

Now if the maps were all indoors with tight winding corridors you may have a point. IMO you have to take a much more tactical approach to use a shotgun.

I don't really see how this is a negative thing. This is exactly how shotguns are supposed to work and is the reason they are considered close range weapons. People think that the shotguns are "nerfed" because they can't just hip fire from 30 ft away and get a kill. Yes most open areas means certain death if your a primary shotgun user.....that's exactly how it should be.
#27Haru_XXPosted 12/7/2012 11:55:32 AM
supercoolisaac posted...
Haru_XX posted...

Lol this kid's still mad theater lost his game.

Theater was perfectly fine in MW3, then a year later comes BO2, with a multi-million dollar budget and Treyarch STILL couldn't get the theater to not fracture and destroy replays? Unbelievable.....
---
youtube.com/ermkane6
#28BTzzPosted 12/7/2012 11:55:32 AM
I'm not really reacting.

I would have overreacted in a positive way if they'd addressed the lag.
---
Xbox GT: Ian Bits
#29jamejamePosted 12/7/2012 11:55:37 AM
I don't think the 870 deserved the nerf. I rarely even use it because other weapon classes can still dominate the map, but I'm fairly certain Treyarch is basing their nerfs off statistics not complaints, so maybe it really did need one, but I somehow doubt it needed one to the extent it's getting. The suppressor on the thing is going to be nigh useless now.
#30Haru_XXPosted 12/7/2012 11:58:18 AM
BTzz posted...
I'm not really reacting.

I would have overreacted in a positive way if they'd addressed the lag.

Treyarch response:

WHAT LAG?! You should switch to a wired connection if you are experiencing a terrible netcode made by developers to compensate for people using dial-up speed connections. Magic bullet time!
---
youtube.com/ermkane6