People are overreacting to this patch.

#31henrythefish96Posted 12/7/2012 12:09:39 PM
SullyTheStrange posted...
*copypaste*

Nerf shotgun's OHK range by 20%. Nerf M8's 3HK range by 80%. Nerf SMG hipfire spread, the one thing everyone except SMG noobs could agree was OP... by 5%.

Yeah. Good one.

Lol, exactly how I feel.
---
A hero never loses, a hero Never dies. ~ Preschooler Nobu
#32Krazoa2Posted 12/7/2012 12:10:18 PM
BTzz posted...
I'm not really reacting.

I would have overreacted in a positive way if they'd addressed the lag.

Even if they magically did, you'd be a fool to be react happily about it. You know they're not gonna actually do anything about it.
#33vinnied717Posted 12/7/2012 12:13:17 PM
TimandEric posted...
vinnied717 posted...
Afghan_Whig777 posted...
I'm not going to lie, I'm so relieved for the 870 nerf.

These maps make shotguns really upsetting

So far from the truth... A primary shotgun user automatically has 1/2 of most maps wiped out because an engagement in certain areas means death.

Now if the maps were all indoors with tight winding corridors you may have a point. IMO you have to take a much more tactical approach to use a shotgun.

I don't really see how this is a negative thing. This is exactly how shotguns are supposed to work and is the reason they are considered close range weapons. People think that the shotguns are "nerfed" because they can't just hip fire from 30 ft away and get a kill. Yes most open areas means certain death if your a primary shotgun user.....that's exactly how it should be.

I'm not arguing about the shotguns utility, just that they are further castrating the 870's sole advantage over anything else... It's already got the slowest rate of fire and the longest reload time and now it's getting to the point that you have to see the whites of the enemies eyes before firing to guarantee a OSK (not even guaranteed).
#34Gunther482Posted 12/7/2012 12:18:07 PM
I'm fine with the patch for the most part besides the M8A1 and the 870. An 80% decrease in effective range for the M8A1 is ridonculous.
#35Jadex9Posted 12/7/2012 12:21:04 PM
SullyTheStrange posted...
*copypaste*

Nerf shotgun's OHK range by 20%. Nerf M8's 3HK range by 80%. Nerf SMG hipfire spread, the one thing everyone except SMG noobs could agree was OP... by 5%.

Yeah. Good one.

This sooo much.
---
GT: Jdex99 PSN: Jadex9 Wii: unnecessarily long series of numbers
#36Net SharkPosted 12/7/2012 12:28:21 PM
People overreact to this game!!
---
Kid spelled backwards describes you best!!
#37LerthyrPosted 12/7/2012 12:43:31 PM
supercoolisaac posted...
Haru_XX posted...
HERES A GREAT IDEA! LETS MAKE EVERYTHING SUCK! THEN NOTHING WILL BE CHEAP!

Lets decrease hip fire accuracy, take away gun attachments, make it so you instantly die when trying to drop shot, let's also just remove Bouncing Betty's completely! Ahh, a complainers ideal call of duty world!

GOOD GOING TREYARCH! DON'T BUFF ANY OF THE BAD GUNS, JUST NERF THE GOOD GUNS, NOW EVERYONE CAN SUCK MORE, YAYAYAYAY!!!!!!

Lol this kid's still mad theater lost his game.

---
GT: Lerthyr
I thought what I'd do was I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes.
#38Haru_XXPosted 12/7/2012 1:52:34 PM
Sacred_Asylum posted...
supercoolisaac posted...
Haru_XX posted...
HERES A GREAT IDEA! LETS MAKE EVERYTHING SUCK! THEN NOTHING WILL BE CHEAP!

Lets decrease hip fire accuracy, take away gun attachments, make it so you instantly die when trying to drop shot, let's also just remove Bouncing Betty's completely! Ahh, a complainers ideal call of duty world!

GOOD GOING TREYARCH! DON'T BUFF ANY OF THE BAD GUNS, JUST NERF THE GOOD GUNS, NOW EVERYONE CAN SUCK MORE, YAYAYAYAY!!!!!!

Lol this kid's still mad theater lost his game.

Oh look! It's Lerthyr! The guy who sits on superlameisaac's lap and has him upload videos of Lerthyr's replays so he can get more views / get his anonymous name out there!

Your so great issac! [quotes you]
---
/\/ / /\/_/ /\ G A I D E N
youtube.com/ermkane6
#39fatclemenzaPosted 12/7/2012 1:58:35 PM
Oh look! It's Lerthyr! The guy who sits on superlameisaac's lap and has him upload videos of Lerthyr's replays so he can get more views / get his anonymous name out there!

Wild butthurt appeared!

Wild butthurt used asspain!

Its super hilarious!
---
He's a well respected man about town,
Doing the best things so conservatively
#40Krazoa2Posted 12/7/2012 2:15:27 PM
Sacred_Asylum posted...
Lol I'm still mad Krazoa has a higher score than me on Death Chamber, Meteor Herd, and many other Sonic levels.